The Prodigy

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Tom, Feb 27, 2009.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Well this might be a bit to electronica for some of you, but I know there's a vast music pallet on here, so why not.

[​IMG]

The Prodigy have released a brand new album 'Invaders Must Die' to which I've been listening all day and it's absolutely fantastic. The album was released on the 23rd for the UK and the, not sure when it's coming out in America etc.

I was just wondering if anyone else is a Prodigy fan and what they think about the new album?

I would also recommend people to actually BUY this CD rather than download it. It's not expensive, I picked my copy of it up at HMV for less than a tenner.

Thoughts?

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i love whatever The Prodigy do :) and this album is great!!

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

The previous album was total garbage, but this one is pretty awesome actually. Still not as great as the first three records (I wet my pants every time I listen to The Fat of the Land), but half the songs here are real big beat diamonds. Invaders Must Die, Omen, Take Me To The Hospital, World's On Fire were exactly what I was expecting. Although, in way, it's like we're listening to Pendulum remixes of some unreleased Prodigy tracks, but what the hell.

I so wish I hasn't missed their gig 5 years ago =\

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Prodigy have always been one of my favourite bands. The new album is pretty solid but I still think they were better back in the 90s. I'm seeing them in April for the first time so that should be pretty cool. :)

Beca

Beca Plug in baby.

Liking the new album, Omen is pretty awesome.

Jacen

Jacen Well-Known Member

I got into The Prodigy when Smack My Bitch Up was released, loved them ever since. Also love the new album with Invaders Must Die and Omen being my favourite songs off the album :)

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I love Omen, but my favorite track on the album is the Omen Reprise one, bad ass.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

They're frigging great at drum n' bass, if "Invaders Must Die" shows nothing else. :)

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Come breathe with me

I <3 Breathe. Heard it when I was little and it first came out, and now, am a bit more grown up, and I love Breathe. Although it gets overplayed a lot outside of clubs, I still gotta love it. Second favourite song, gotta be Firestarter.

I'm yet to pick the new album up but I've heard some great reviews about it, so I must pick it up next time I'm in a music store.