Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

So last night I'm chillin eating some pizza and watchin the tube. It was like, 7ish and I was just waiting until around 10 so my friend can pick me up so we could hit the GameStop at midnight like two losers for Guitar Hero: World Tour (which is pretty awesome, I might add). I also got another virus in the computer. BLEH.

Anyway, to the point. She texts me and asks what I was doing. She said she was home by herself and asked if I wanted to come over. I had some time to kill, so I headed over. I was there for a couple hours, and being inside her house was uncharted territory for me since I've only ever been in there one time. So all we did was watch House most of the time until she got the urge to bake some cookies.

The whole point of this post is, well, it's frusterating. I don't mind spending time with you as a friend, but doing things like taking me with you to do your food shopping and just randomly lounging around your house while you sit close to me is a little unacceptable. Yes, I have feelings for you, but you have a bofriend for that kind of shit. If he can't fill that void, then you should probably kick him and look elsewhere.

FUCK THIS VIRUS!!!

2. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

How many times have I told you to stop stalking me and my friend!

:lol:

3. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I say you both come to my house and make some brownies/blueberry muffins with me. I promise strictly platonic fun :lol:

4. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

:lol: at Mali.

Mike: Well, ya know how I feel about it. As I've said...I guess ride it out. She's just so...misleading. I'm very frustrated for you. She HAS to know that you're interested in her/what she's doing is driving you crazy.

5. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Oh! I almost forgot; thanks for the congrats guys. I'm my happiest when I'm with him. :)

6. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Sometimes I wonder how she's doing...

7. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

I'm an overly jealous person, even when I'm jealous of something in my mind I really don't want. I just get jealous of the experience and acknowledgment others get I guess, but then I think to myself: I would hate to perform in front of people like THAT.

Some friends of mine are getting performances under their belt but their showmanship is horrible, out of tune guitars and bad quality voices. Playing songs wrong.

If I ever performed my shit I would at least be prepared up the ass.

8. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Gaaaaaaaaaawd. I'm a relatively positive person, but right now, I'm seriously goddamn sick of myself. I want to throttle myself and knock some sense into her.

9. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I suppose you are a bit of an idiot if you actually think that of yourself. :p

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  10. Daniel

:lol: thanks Mali-dear, that made me chuckle. I have to agree with Dean though, silly girl. :p

11. Sid

Sid Well-Known Member

You're not alone mate. Count me with you. :D

12. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

I miss my honey. :(

13. Daniel

:hug:

14. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

So uh.. I'm confused.

Tody and I are on a break now. We decided it was for the best, so we could think about what we both truly want. My ex boyfriend David.. who I was in love with for almost four years (until I met Tody) keeps flirting with me lately. He wants to come see me this Thursday and I haven't seen him in about a year.

I don't think Tody will ever finally turn around.. he doesn't know what he wants. Should I wait for Tody, even though it probably won't work out and I end up getting hurt again? Or should I try out being with David?

David and i broke up a long time ago.. and it was my fault when we broke up. He's a good guy and very sweet.. and the thought of having happiness again.. I dunno, I'm confused. Tody keeps changing his mind and I don't even know what I wanna do anymore.

I would really appreciate some advice on this..

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  15. TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

I'm pretty bad when it comes to giving advice, but i'll do my best. I think you probably should give you ex another chance, he seems really nice and he obviously isn't over you yet. Besides, you were the one to break up with him, which only shows how much he likes/loves you.

If Tody did his thinking and decided he wanted to be with you by the time you and David were already back together, then he, for once, will get to be in your shoes and see what if feel like to care about someone.

Hope that somehow made sense. I'm sure you'll make the right decision :)

16. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Actually it was David who broke up with me lol. I messed up the relationship, but we've stayed friends now for years.. but suddenly he's just treating me different now.

I dunno.. I wanna wait for Tody.. but it could all be for nothing.

I'm more in love with Tody now though than I am with David. But maybe that will change once I see David again.. who knows.

17. TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

Lol, okay. Well, yeah then maybe you should wait till after you see David.

18. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Imo.

See what's up with david when He comes over, And how you felt.

Then, It's safe to just wait and think about over it longer. :) So you have time to realize who you want to be with.

19. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

The more I think about it the less I want to be with David.. I just see it as an opportunity to be happy again, but I don't wanna be with someone I don't really have very strong feelings for anymore. All I can do is wait until Thursday and see him.. see how it goes.

I love Tody and I want to wait for him, but it hurts too much to continue waiting.

Thanks guys. ;P

20. vasiab

vasiab Banned

Too many break-ups during this month in the LPA....what's going on??? Are we all in a similar phase? :-/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.