Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I had a proper fight with my big brother today. I'm sick of him thinking he can talk to me any way he pleases so I stood up to him. He pushed me down but I got up and sparked him round the face which knocked him to the floor giving him a bloody nose. Brotherly love eh.

2. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Sylar - :hug:. I'm sorry, hon, an internet hug won't make it better, but I sincerely hope things work out for you. Pronto.
    Luke - Good on you! I mean, a negative kind of good on you, but you totally stuck up for yourself, and I really respect that.
    Aisha - Congrats!
    Harlz - Ehhh. Kind of.

[edit] She thinks so because of my music, and because of something stupid that I said recently in response to "What will you do if you don't make it?"

3. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I don't get it. Every single thing that I do is criticized, ruptured, picked a part and made pointless.
    Soon I won't have anywhere to live, I have to bumps on the back of my head, I have frequent migraines everyday, I'm wondering if I get the job how I'm suppose to make it to and from work, I have no friends that I can go to, plus on top of that I'm treated like shit, my sister comes to visit for one day and I have to sleep on a damn floor, when she has a bed at home, I mean what the FUCK is the point of living by your damn self if you're going to visit every fucking day. I'm so SICK of all this bull shit, and what do my parents say they say I have NOTHING AT ALL to be stressed about. I threw a fucking TV at a wall because I was having a break down and they say I'm not stressed? Fuck them.

Sorry.. I just had to let that out. Don't worry I'm not going to go violent and break anymore TV's. I have nothing to watch now anyway.

4. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

Isn't it so great when something's misinterpreted, and then no one lets you explain what you really meant? Yeah, I love when that happens. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

That sounds like something my parents have been saying, only for me, it's that I'm "influenced negatively" by what I listen to, and that they don't like my "attitude on life in general".

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  5. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Jesse and Offa: :hug:s.

6. Disenchanted

Disenchanted The Black Parade is Dead! LPA Super Member

:hug:@everyone

So I go to a party with my friends, I drink ONE FUCKING BEER and I'm fucking drunk. I DID STUFF I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER.

THAT'S SERIOUSLY IMPOSSIBLE. I CANNOT BE THIS LIGHTWEIGHT. xD

7. Iain

I know someone who can't even get through a quarter of a beer without being toasted. Hell, I know someone who goes through one shot and is totally hammered. So you're not that bad, when you think about it.

@doing things you can't remember doing: O.O That's not fun.

8. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

God damn. :lol: :hug:

9. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

computer died yesterday night, so i guess i'll see you all in weeks or months, i dunno. :(

or perhaps i can use this ps3 to come online now and then, it's truly a bitch though lol

10. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Dude, that sucks so bad. :(

I hope you aren't offline for too long. :hug:

11. Disenchanted

Disenchanted The Black Parade is Dead! LPA Super Member

MAAARJ! I'll miss you. :hug: :kiss:

12. Iain

I waited through TWO HOURS of downloading this thing, and now, because I don't have the right codec, and because I'm not an administrator, and thus can't install said codec, I HAVE ONLY THE AUDIO TO THIS MOVIE. Fuck.

13. Jesse

Do you have Media Player Classic, Foobar, or VLC installed? I know for a fact that you don't have to have administrators rights to install VLC just when it says install to where it says "Program Files' select browse and chose My Documents. Then use VLC to watch the movie. It's what I do when I' m at the library sometimes.

14. Iain

Well see, I'm also trying to get parts of the thing put into a vlog I'm making specifically to review the movie, so I technically either need a version of the movie that's not encoded with Xvid, or I need the codec. It looks like I need a new version of the movie, because I can't convince my dad (Mr. Computer Nazi) to let me download the codec.

15. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

I'm witnessing the destruction of my engagement right before my eyes, and I am helpless to stop it. He won't let me.

It's like Jay wants us to break up. And it's killing me.

16. Jesse

Media player classic has the codecs built in.. :lol:

17. Rachel

life's just not worth it.

18. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

ouch..bad....is there any particular reason he wants to break up???i mean you two got really far...something really bad must have happened for him to want such a thing :hug:

19. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

So not only did I see the best gig of my entire life, I got to meet her too. Could it have been a better night? <3

Actually, I can think of one way, but oh well. :lol:

20. Rachel

well i accused him of still being in love with his ex girlfriend, who was his best friend and considered him like a brother after they broke up. she passed away 2 years ago, and he got his first tattoo for her. and he called me a cold selfish bitch, and he didn't know what he wanted anymore and blahblahblah.

we made up today though, and we're all happy and better now. =] so no worries, we're ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.