What LP song got you into LP?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by frgt10_soldier, Sep 13, 2003.

Taylor Hewitt

Taylor Hewitt Well-Known Member

DBZ Music Video... In The End.

Super Xero

Super Xero Well-Known Member

Points of Authority. I had already heard One Step Closer and Crawling and thought they were alright...my friend had the cd laying around and I popped it in...Points of Authority blew me away. By Myself also caught my ear.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

As soon as I saw Crawling on MTV, I fell in love with the band.
    Ever since then, I've been a hardcore fan.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I'm the same as Keaton.

I heard One Step Closer around December of 2000 and loved it. I had someone burn me Hybrid Theory and then about a month later I bought the album.

linkinlady

linkinlady Member

a couple years ago i heard i think it was one step closer, and i liked it so i asked my friend to burn the whole CD for me, back then i liked them but i wasnt CRAZY about them (liek now :p ), and i only listened to it with earphones on because my parents were always complaining about chesters screaming (lol) but i absolutely loved the whole CD... but once meteora came out i went out and bought it, i love that CD too, but i have a "close bond" with Hybrid Theory... its just ive listened to it for liek more than 2 years and i STILL enjoy listening to it... so one step closer started it all off for me.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I heard One Step Closer back in 2000. I didn't buy HT until 2001 though. I had the single and never really stopped listening to it ^_^

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

In The End

frgt10_soldier

frgt10_soldier Banned

its great to see lots of long-term linkin park fans! im happy i could be a hardcore fan ever since 2000

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

For me it it has to be "crawling," it was the first LP song i ever heard! Now people call me crazy, because iam mad keen on them! ^_^ Nevermind, i can handle that! (w00t) iam just crazy about LP, more crazier than this face! (w00t) sorry :blush: LP rock!!

I would say Crawling because that's the first one I heard and the one that made a really good impression. First impressions always count and Crawling really did it for me. Before I heard that song, I seriously had no idea LP could be so melodic. :D

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

'Crawling'. I saw the video on tv and was like ".. oh, my god, that song is just... wow." then downloaded it and Papercut :) It always blows me away when I hear it.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

In The End. It was wierd cuz, my brother he liked them alot and he played them in the car like about 3 years ago I think. I didn't really like them at the time because I hadn't really thought of listening to them. I wasn't into my brothers kinds of music AT ALL and just to be all sisterly I made fun of them and his other bands by saying "Turn that #### off" but I didn't mean it, I only did it cuz I was embarrassed for 'some odd' reason. I dunno why but I just was haha. I didn't want to like his music but I really REALLY did I just didn't want him to know that cuz I wanted to to be mean to him I guess. It's just a brotherly sisterly thing I dunno haha. But I got over it and just liked them freely. I was soooo stupid :rolleyes:

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

One Step Closer.....im a fan since the beginning

Metamorphosiss

Metamorphosiss Well-Known Member

I saw "One Step Closer" video and i love them. The year was 2000 but ive heard about them from the consert in Orlando, i think it was before HT or i wrong. Anyway i realy like "One Step Closer".

Kenji_girl

Kenji_girl Well-Known Member

Runaway and A place for my head. But now I don't really like Runaway that much now :rasberry:

skyline007

skyline007 Well-Known Member

crawling ^_^
    in the end :D

LP43v3r

LP43v3r Well-Known Member

That would be One Step Closer ^_^

Toast

Toast Ambient

my 1st LP song was One Step CLoser, but it wasn't until Crawling then In the End I started to take serious notice

Man Over Board

Man Over Board New Member

papercut was the first one i heard, and i was instantly hooked

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

hey man, Im the same way...plus I think that Hybrid Theory is one of my favorite CD's of all time...defiently #1 on my favorite rap-rock albums