What would you like to see first?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Bennington_Hahn, Mar 12, 2008.

?

What would like to see released first?

1. Linkin Park's Fourth Album

28 vote(s)
    68.3%
  2. Dead By Sunrise Debute Album

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
  3. Fort Minor's Second Album

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

well, not to disagree with you, *cough* but the two things means the same thing to me. :)

Cale.

Cale. Banned

To be fair Will that sounds extremely funny.

But I agree with your overall sentiment. Perhaps he's not working on it now. But in the back of his mind, he knows it will come eventually.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I forgot the key word, which is "now."

So let's rephrase. Just because he said there aren't any plans now doesn't mean there aren't any plans at all. :lol:

Rosh

Rosh Well-Known Member

I'd probably go:

1) Fort Minor
    2) Linkin Park
    3) Dead By Sunrise

I think I'd go with that because I think my LP want has been satiated (a bit, MtM could've been better). I don't really care for Julien-K other than their remix of Morning After which I kinda liked, so I don't really know if I'll like DBS. I'm just holding out hope because of Chester. I'd really like to see another FM record because all the TRT songs were fun to listen to in their own respects, and after working so hard on lyrics for MtM, I'd want to see Mike improve his rhymes in the TRT followup. I think that'd be the most enjoyable experience for me right now.

Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

I think LP's fourth album should be next. But it doesn't necessarily need to be. That is of course with the expectation that Chesters album won't sell amazingly. As mean as that sounds lets face it, Dead By Sunrise won't be selling like hot cakes. No doubt though, I'll love it.

The key to LP success is putting albums out faster than they have, so if Chester releases DBS first, AND it has great success, than they could find themselves in another MTM situation where a risk will need to be taken. Of course they'll analyze all this before making a decision, though. Afterall, they wouldn't want Chester V Linkin Park in the charts. It could work well if released soon after LOATR's success dies down, almost as an appetiser to LP's next record.

That way LP would just about have non-stop exposure, and a similar thing could happen with FM and LP's fifth album. It seems I may be getting ahead of myself, but this could really work.

So with all this said, I voted for LP's next album but talked myself into deciding that DBS may be better suited. And FM hasn't got a hope in hell of being next.

LpHDFan

LpHDFan Well-Known Member

For this reason, DBS. I like Let Down and TMA grew on me over the years.

Chocolate

Chocolate Banned

Definitely the DBS album. I don't think there will be a Fort Minor Pt.2 because Mike always just talks about SOB when people ask him about it. I don't want a new LP album just yet, maybe spring 2009 or something. We have been waiting for Chester's project for years, I really just want to hear that.