Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I hate him.He told me that he won't be in touch with that girl and he lied.
    :cry:

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

No Ace, Just You: I'm so sorry. :hug: <3

Iain: Ugh, I'm so sorry that your family gives you such petty shit. Just try not to let it get to you, as hard as that is. :hug:
    ---
    So, the surgery went okay. They weren't able to remove the whole tumor, which was about 3 inches in diameter, because it was attached to brain on one side. They're sending the samples they got out for testing, and are going to hear in 5-8, give or take, days whether or not it's benign. Last I heard he was still sedated, due to the swelling. I just hope that they didn't mess anything up, Josh is so worried that they messed something up that will effect his motor skills or vision. I hope he's just being very pessimistic, although I know it's a possibility.
    He has to be okay.

3. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Doctors are amazing these days, he'll be fine.

4. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I don't socialize with people enough over msn, I only log on, forget I'm logged on, and then I go away. From now on, if your on my contact list, I will talk to you till you die.

5. No Ace Just You

No Ace Just You Well-Known Member

Arlene, thank you.

Glad to hear the surgery went okay, I'm sure he'll be fine.

6. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I don't get my mom! She accidentally cut her finger a week ago. My dad wanted to take her to the doctor but she refused, saying it'll heal on it's own (right!). Now after a week, with things worsening, she's blaming us for not forcing her to go to the doctor! That's just fucking ridiculous! She won't accept that it's her fault in the first place! Thankfully, my dad still isn't mad at her. Today she agreed on getting medical help. Hopefully things will get better.

7. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

So the guy who I had to fire the other day is now threatening to kill me if he ever sees me. If he comes within 30 feet of me I'll make him regret ever saying that.

The weird thing is that it's completely hs fault that he got sacked. I didn't wanna do it but when you don't meet deadlines and fail to hand in fucking important work then you gotta face the consequences.

Besides, he's completely shut out all his friends and doesn't do fuck all work just so he can spend time with his girlfriend. That's a fucking kick in the balls in itself considering we've spent so much time helping him with his life. It's funny to think that we used to be best friends because now we can't stand the sight of one and other. He's pissed everything away.

One thing is for sure though, if he tries to attack me in any way then I'll give him one serious reality check. Threatening to kill me isn't something I take too kindly too.

8. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Luke, you'd beat the shit out of him. For real.

- - -

I think I'm running out of friends.

9. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

My mom told me today that her and my stepfather like Jay.

That is the best thing that has happened all week.

10. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

what the hell is wrong with me.
    fuck.

11. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

Holy hell. Just last week, I was totally inerested in this one girl, and now, all of a sudden, I'm not interested in anyone. At least not in that way. I'm confused, sorta.

12. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Half my friends are drunken idiots, the other half are stupid idiots. I hate how I don't know any of my friends anymore. It's really pathetic to feel out of place at a party where you used to be real close with all the people there. I think it's a good sign I need to move on or something. But I can't make friends at all. I'm horrible at it.

On a side note the girl I was supposed to go to prom with my senior year was at the party with one of my friends. They're the weirdest couple I've ever seen. What's worse is he just cheated on her yet she's still with him and it makes no sense at all. She also didn't make eye contact with me most of the night until I'd made a stupid comment and after I'd apologized to her for it and said I'm not like that she wouldn't stop talking to me. She's gotten so weird since she started going to college.

This other girl who I thought liked me has a boyfriend now but keeps trying to hang out with me. I only recently found out she did much more than just kiss a couple of my friends so now I definitely don't want anything to do with her anymore. And still another girl just broke up with her boyfriend and I sort of think I have a chance with her but she seems real high maintenance and I wouldn't ever be able to keep up with that.

And my two closest and best friends more often than not seem pissed off anymore whenever I'm around. You'd think after four or five years they'd be used to me making myself look like a fucking idiot but they're not and they take half the shit I say seriously and then make me feel like an idiot. It's getting real depressing lately.

People are fucked up.

13. Louis

I'm sorry to hear that Will. Hopefully you figure things out with your friends, and hopefully you can find some new friendships that will make you happy, as well as a relationship that will make you happier.

14. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Have anyone ever felt like you dont belong anywhere?

15. Louis

Yes. I've been feeling it all year.

16. John

it sucks, doesn't it.

17. Louis

It does suck. A lot.

What's your situation?

18. John

Long story, i don't feel like explaining now but i just feel like people are so different from me, like even with my friends i sometimes feel out of place, i feel like nobody truly understands me and that i never seem to "click" 100% with anyone.

19. Louis

*pats*

I feel you, man. I know that feeling. I'm going through the same feeling as it is now.

20. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I'm in love~ This girl I've started dating, 3 week + 1 day has me all wrapped up. She sent me her old backpack, inside were mucho goodies~

Manny the mamoth, her favorite plush toy doll thingy~ It smells like her, and she used to cuddle with it when she slept, and she thought it was me~. I thought that this was pretty cute of her to do, shes such a darling.

A colorful assortment of roses, she sent like 35 roses. their wood though but still <3 They smell wonderful, with her perfume still on it, surprised me as it was reletivly windy today

Dark chocolate truffles and bar, and a assortment of love chocolate that I adore eatting. My favorite is dark chocolate ^_^

A screenshot of us laying together, side by side as cover art ( In WoW ), with a CD of love~ This nearly killed me, I wasn't expecting this, My heart just soared over my head, dancing such a way that I just stopped and adored what came next.

A drawing, which has a list of al the things why she loves me. I love how she did this, It's the most favorite thing in this perfect gift. I told her how I'm afraid of not living up to my potential and ect. The card not only gave a much needed ego boost but I love every curve, sparkle, word, flower, and subtle parts of curds, vines. The heart that connects to everywhere in the center. The work she inputted is so clear, I like how she did this. she drew it and traced everything over with a pen or pencil at certain parts but most parts. It even looks like there's grapes growing every so bit on the card.

One day, I'll yell outside to wake up everyone to tell them that I love this girl.

I don't think I'll be alive by tomarrow morening~

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.