Figure.09 should b the next single!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lpfreak, Aug 23, 2003.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

that's ABSOLUTELY untrue. I don't know how you thought of that.

4 singles from HT, 1 uk and 3 european. I can see a UK single coming out. Probably "From The Inside" or "Easier To Run".

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

Well, I heard somewhere that From The Inside is going to be the next single. But it may not. Who knows...?

BTW have you seen the SWAT movie? There's Figure.09!!!

Samantha

Samantha Super Member LPA Super Member

video for next (maybe european) single was shoot in Prague (again) last Thursday. but it's not revealed which song it is.

...and director is Mr.Hahn

lpedcoolspan23

lpedcoolspan23 Banned

I doubt that there is going to be another single of Meteora. Numb is the last track on the album and it is the single after Somewhere I Belong and Faint. Usually when you reach the end of the album, I think the singles stop there. It would be cool to have a fourth single off Meteora, but we're afraid that the singles are gonna stop until they have another album.

By the way, I have information on where you can download the "Numb" Video before the U.S release date.

lpedcoolspan23

lpedcoolspan23 Banned

that's ABSOLUTELY untrue. I don't know how you thought of that.

4 singles from HT, 1 uk and 3 european. I can see a UK single coming out. Probably "From The Inside" or "Easier To Run". [/b][/quote]
    The reached the end of the freakin album. They're not going to have another single. Hybrid Theory may have had four, but it's probably gonna be 3 on Meteora.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Unfortunately, yes. :( [/b][/quote]
    i thot mike said numb was choosen by the fans, not by some stupid warner brother moron, he dosnt count as a fan :p

i can imagine a big headed worker going home in his robe and a glass of brandy, he sits by the fire, listening to one step closer really loud :p

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

i thot mike said numb was choosen by the fans, not by some stupid warner brother moron, he dosnt count as a fan :p

i can imagine a big headed worker going home in his robe and a glass of brandy, he sits by the fire, listening to one step closer really loud :p [/b][/quote]
    lol! any way i fthere is another single, they need to have a hard song, they start of with popy sib, then a medium good song with faint, now yet another softy, with numb, they need to release hit the floor, or lying from you, those are nice hard songs, and imagin the video for hit the floor, that would be a nice dark maybe evn scary vid, i would love to see that

AeRo

AeRo Well-Known Member

Dont stay is awesome...same for easier to run and figure 09

i would love to see a video of breaking the habit but that wont be happening =/

Alexis

Alexis Extremely H! Vltg3

I actually don't really like Don't Stay *avoids tomatos*
    I think that figure.09 would be a good one -- it's high energy and it's a catchy song.

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

I think Lying From You must be the next single or Nobody's listening.

_PianoPaPercut_

_PianoPaPercut_ Ambient

i love all of the songs off meteora.. so to be completely honest i wouldnt mind any [hehe.. i would love to see all their songs made into video clips!! how neat wud that be?!? :D ] but i guess.. i would really really love to see From The Inside.. heh.. i really love that one.. but it seems as though im alone for that choice...=_=.. but yar.. any is still good.. come on.. LP rock and they are pretty crehzy about makin their clips... hehe...^_^

reAnim@ted WiNg

reAnim@ted WiNg New Member

This song is always playing in my head! lol...

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

darn right! figure.09 is an ace song!! :lol: however i think lying from you or hit the floor should be the next single b/c they are much heavier songs! Although i think the best "part" of meteora is in figure.09, the bridge bit :rolleyes: *smiles*. Anyway........ just imagine the vids for any of those three song!! *THE MIND BOGGLES* :blush:

zinha

zinha Banned

I Think the next singles is in this songs:

From The Inside
    Figure.09
    Hit the floor

I love From the insidE!! ^_^

lp8303

lp8303 Well-Known Member

Well there be a fourth single cause there wasn't a 4th single on ht. And what happen to that uk single which everybody was saying Nobody's listening.

Question How my singles can be release of an album? could lp release 5 single off the album if they wanted 2.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

There could be a 4th single, and there was on HT...One Step Closer, Crawling, Papercut and In The End...even though Papercut was only in the UK, still counts as a single. And a band could release as many singles as they wish, it just depends on the record label, thats mainly their job.

LP43v3r

LP43v3r Well-Known Member

i think that Figure .09 or Lying from you should be the next single instead of from the inside. [of course if they decide to actually have from the inside to be the next single]