LP Touring

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by LP Tekkie, Feb 11, 2008.

LP Tekkie

LP Tekkie Well-Known Member

Since Minutes to Midnight was released, LP has toured quite a bit: 2 US Tours, 2 European Tours, 1 Australia/New Zealand Tour and 1 Asian Tour. After the upcoming 2008 US Tour, the band will have 3-4 months of no activity or touring. I just want to say that I've enjoyed getting all the live shows, and it's been a great year since MTM. What do you guys think we can expect from the band after Projekt Revolution 2008? I know they said the next album won't take so long this time, just wanted to get your input on it!

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

Like any band, LP will spend a good while with friends and family after intensive touring.
    From what i've read lately, and of course based on their history, they will have been writing and coming up with ideas whilst on tour. I don't think they'll get together to write new material right after touring. Certainly after a little while, but not right away. Rememer Chester said they could knock out a new record pretty quickly. Other band members may not agree.
    They'll have to do a bit of promo work for Given Up i'd imagine as well. I'd just say don't hold your breath for a new record to get written right away. I'd say the soonest they'll get another one out is early next year.

LP Tekkie

LP Tekkie Well-Known Member

Oh yea, I know that. I imagine Chester will completed and release Dead By Sunrise. I know they're doing Projekt Revolution 2008, and rumors have been circulating about a headliner show in Brazil and South America.