LP May Begin Writing New Material Soon

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Dude...

You people need to learn how to read.

They said when they get sick of playing the same songs they start writing new ones. In case none of you knew, they began writing Meteora in mid-2001 on OZZfest. Yeah, that's right, the same amount of time that it's been since Meteora was released. About 6-7 months.

lpfreak

lpfreak Banned

AWESOME!!! I HOPE IT DOSENT TAKE REALLY LONG LIKE THE LAST ONE WAS THO ;) :joe: :brad: (w00t) :rob: :chaz: :phoenix: :rob:

lpfreak

lpfreak Banned

WHO GIVES A S*it man!!! LET THEM DO WAT THEY WANNA DO!!! :chaz: :mike: :brad: :joe: :rob: :phoenix:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

WHO GIVES A S*it man!!! LET THEM DO WAT THEY WANNA DO!!! :chaz: :mike: :brad: :joe: :rob: :phoenix: [/b][/quote]
    You're warned for consistantly typing in caps and disobeying staff.

And don't double-post.

lpfreak

lpfreak Banned

You're warned for consistantly typing in caps and disobeying staff.

And don't double-post. [/b][/quote]
    ok

lpfreak

lpfreak Banned

i hope it comes out at the end of 2004 :p

WTH>You

WTH>You Banned

lpfreak, did you even read that post? Don't double post. It took them 3 years to write Meteora.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Yea I dont want them to have another album for like another year and a half, thats just to much new music I still listen to Meteora albums kicks a$$ and even still listen to Hybrid Theory and some times late at night even Reanimation, I say no other LP album being made for a long time.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

Yeah I hope they take their time on the new album and write some really inspirational lyrics :p Even though I'm really bad when it comes to patience, I know it'd be well worth the wait.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I'd be happy no matter if they were dead sick of playing these songs or not. If they were, that means that the new album will be coming much sooner (the earlier you start material, the earlier the album process goes :D ) and if they weren't, that means I don't have to get impatient about wanting to hear new material.

I hope Chester's surgery and stuff goes well. That's dedication; going to perform for the fans even though it really *bleeping* hurts.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Hope the next album is better than Meteora and hope Chester gets better. :)

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I never knew that so many people dislike Meteora. I think its a great album. By the way, linkin park will never be able to do an album like HT because they don't have the same time they had in HT. All of the songs on HT were remade for years and years and thats why HT is so perfect.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Thats pretty true I never really thought of that but I'm sure LP will have another great album, not as good as HT but pretty good none the less and for no reason what so ever I think there 5th album will be the best and the next one will suck major, even though nothing from them could suck :rolleyes:

DHopper

DHopper Well-Known Member

I hope they make another round of dates here in the U.S. before they head back to the studio. I would really like to see them in a more intimate environment.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Thats pretty true I never really thought of that but I'm sure LP will have another great album, not as good as HT but pretty good none the less and for no reason what so ever I think there 5th album will be the best and the next one will suck major, even though nothing from them could suck :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Hey, we're on the third album...not the fifth. ;)

Hybrid Theory
    Meteora
    3rd Album

Reanimation and the EP aren't really albums.

Anywho, Will is right - they got sick of HT same time as Meteora - listen to him, he knows what he's talking about.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I dont count the EPs as albums but I always counted Reanimation as one :D it deserves to be called an album. :D

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Alright, but if you look at it that way, it still doesn't make their upcoming album their 5th.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

no I know that, I think there upcoming album is there 4th but I was just joking around and saying that there 5th album, one coming up after this one will be there best for some reason, its just a weird feeling I have that the next one will suck and the one after will be on of the greats, right up against HT.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Interesting theory you have.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Its just a lil stupid thing I got in my head thats all, some thing I thought of while doing a test in sckool with my diskman on looking out the window at freedom, bored out of my mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.