Eternal Night(feedback please)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Red Union, Aug 8, 2007.

Red Union

Red Union Active Member

Eternal Night

Another day/ goes by without even a blinking eye/people are beginning to lose there way/trying to decide what is right/or what is wrong/what they don’t know/is what is hiding out of sight/but we knew all along/

The darkness that engulfs us every night/ the darkness at the end of the light/we got no room left to fight/ what we got left is quiet surrender/there are no more holy defenders/to guide us to the light/all we have left is the endless night/

Some people embrace it with closed eyes/believing all the lies/( they never cry)/some people reject it with all there will/ until/they have nothing left to give/and the world forgets/

The darkness that engulfs us every night/ the darkness at the end of the light/we got no room left to fight/ what we got left is quiet surrender/there are no more holy defenders/to guide us to the light/all we have left is the endless night/

Achievements piled high/crumble to dust in front of there eyes/ no one left to trust/ they turn there backs/only to face more facts/and there is nothing left to discuss/leaving all behind/ leaving all the rest/maybe it is time/

We’ve come so far/(too late we realize)/it all end’s the same/that everything we have done is in vain/(to late we realize)/ no matter the path/ no matter how fast/it all end’s the same

The darkness that engulfs us every night/ the darkness at the end of the light/we got no room left to fight/ what we got left is quiet surrender/there are no more holy defenders/to guide us to the light/all we have left is the endless night/​

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

it's very nice. the concept is great. but you could work on your rhyming. make it more edgy...play with words...experiment. the repitition is almost like you wanna play safe. you understand me, right?

Red Union

Red Union Active Member

Yeah I play it a little safe, I've experimented before and it hasn't worked out to well in my eyes, I got one a little bit different but it seems broken, I'm still trying to branch my writing out think you for your comments.