My Friend Doesn't Like LP!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lpgurl73, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

no no no I have never tried to make her like them, she's just annoyed by them even if I don't mention them. She makes mean coments on them all the time even if I don't say a word about them. I don't wanna make her like them I just wanna prove a point to her that they're not who she says they are and she needs to stop judging them. ;)

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Kick her ass.

Seriously, don't be annoyed by it. People are going to diss any band out there. If she says something about them and you want to say something back, make sure it's intelligent and not just "Linkin Park are not sellouts! They're like, the best band ever!!"

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

Yeah but I think that the point is that if she doesnt like LP thats one thing, but theres a bigger issue there. Shes going through a lot of this with her family obviously, and i wouldnt try to change any of her opinions now. Instead of trying to prove her wrong, help her understand some of the things you understand. Shes just going through a little phase.

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Okay thanx ^_^ Thanx Bryan and Alacrity I think that's all the info I need. Yeah I think I understand how to handle it now thanx :D I appreciate it.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

*applause*

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

why do you care?

as long as you like it :wth:

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

My girlfriend doesnt like LP :angry: but I'm slowly making her in to there number one fan :rolleyes:

FRGT/10

FRGT/10 Member

it means tht hes dreaming and doesnt remember anything all he knows is tht hes trying to hide the truth by pretending to be in a place a world tht hes not....in his dream he sees his mistake rite beside him and tht mistake is her....shes rite beside him but bcz of all shes done she has pushed him away and he cnt forgive her and start over.....
    im sure thts wat it means cz if u read btween the lines ull find tht....im positive thts wat mike mieans...
    plus tell ur friend tht linkin park has the deepest and most amazin lyrics ever n shed be an idiot if she cnt understand them and see the emotion they express and ask her if she can do better cz i doubt she can.... :angry:

FRGT/10

FRGT/10 Member

many ppl dnt like linkin park just bcz they dnt like their music well thts a stupid reason i dnt only like linkin park for their music but i like them for their lyric they are deep n different and used wisely not just thrown around and their music is different and unique from others now the ppl who dnt like linkin park to hell with them the true fans can see why linkin park is so amazing...when ppl can read and listen real carefully to linkin parks music they love em and tht why u guys here are fans and then again u shouldnt give a #### wat ppl say n if ppl dnt like u or linkin park "TO HELL WITH THEM" :lol:

FRGT/10

FRGT/10 Member

look when ur friend does tht just ignore her and if she goes wat outta hand just say something back but make sure its smart...many ppl are goin around dissing them thinkin they can do so much better..my best friend well now shes all gone had a huge fight with me jus cz i like linkin park but im not gna bag for her back n hate them for her so dnt change ur opinion of hes just make her understand them more and soon shell begin to like them time after time!!! :)

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

dude....triple posting. you really might want to never do that again or the MODs will eat you. Just a suggestion, only trying to help.

But I say if your friend doesnt like LP, then forget about it. We dont need fakers amongst our group.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

look when ur friend does tht just ignore her and if she goes wat outta hand just say something back but make sure its smart...many ppl are goin around dissing them thinkin they can do so much better..my best friend well now shes all gone had a huge fight with me jus cz i like linkin park but im not gna bag for her back n hate them for her so dnt change ur opinion of hes just make her understand them more and soon shell begin to like them time after time!!! :) [/b][/quote]
    Stop double, and triple posting. If it happens again you will get a warning.

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

To me there's no such thing as a #1 fan....No one is we all are, but thanx 4 he advice anyway I guess:)

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

"I woke up in a dream today
    To the cold and the static
    And put my cold feet on the floor
    Forgot all about yesterday
    Remembering, I’m pretending
    To be where I’m not anymore
    A little taste of hipocrisy
    And I’m left in the wake
    Of the mistake, slow to react
    Even though you’re so close to me
    You’re still so distant
    And I can’t bring you back" - With You

Remembering, I'm pretending To be where I'm not anymore <-- Sounds like daydreaming to me Lol. Thats how I take that part.

To me I think it means like.. having the chance at something, than not knowing you had this chance until it ws too late. Urm, also like, being close to someone like being able to talk to them, but yet you don't feel you that close. Like somethings missing.

Urg.. I have troubles interpretting things. (also spelling) Heh. I tried?

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Ummm...okay???

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

:mellow:

I think you missed the point of the topic, but okay... then.

LornVourkolakas

Urg.. sorry. :\

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Uuuuh... :mellow:
    Well there's really no point in posting that, it's a tottally different topic...
    But actually I tend to do that alot too so i'll just keep my mouth shut ^_^

(uh dudes, the post after this one that I made was an accident I didn't mean to do that and double post honest. I pressed the back button to re-edit what I said and forgot I had to press the edit button and it double posted instead so I apoligize. I dunno how to delete it so if you can I'd appreciate it thanx ^_^ )

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Uuuuh... :mellow:
    Well there's really no point in posting that, it's a tottally different topic...
    But actually I tend to do that alot too so i'll just keep my mouth shut lol ^_^

LornVourkolakas

Didn't mean to get off topic. I didn't even know I was... *Hides from everyone*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.