What should be the 4th single

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ThePain, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    zHoLoGz

zHoLoGz Member

lying from you

Bryan

Bryan Guest

:lol:

and on another note, isnt lpgurl73's sig too long? [/b][/quote]
    Don't worry about that stuff, people. Staff will take care of it, and as you can see it was already taken care of.

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

I think they should make a video for 'In the End' that would be awsome.....:shifty: lol jk, i'm in a wierd mood today :blink:

Alexis

Alexis Extremely H! Vltg3

Oops I forgot about that song. It's so cool, probably one of my favourites

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Lying From You would make a great vid I want them 2 do that next;)

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

From The inside..Because i think if they release that one alot of people would like that song, and the video for that song would be interesting..i hope Don't stay does not become a singe though, it reminds me too much of One step closer.

Samantha

Samantha Super Member LPA Super Member

I think Don't Stay would be another "anthem" like One Step Closer... ^_^

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Anthem? :wth:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

WTF? Wrong band. :rolleyes:

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

ummm LP doesn't make anthems..?? :wth:
    Your probably thinking of Good Charlotte or somthin....wtf is with their anthems anyway?they suck, no offense to anybody on this board if they like them.... :mellow:

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

The next single should be From he Inside but i don;t think it will be. So therefore i strongly believe it will be Don't Stay though.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Well it's hard to tell with LP anymore. I mean they surprised us with Numb, so who knows whats next? (In Gollum voice) Tricksy, tricksy they are. We surprised by the Linkin Parks, yessss.

Sorry just watched Lord Of The Rings. :shifty:

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

lol :lol:

Samantha

Samantha Super Member LPA Super Member

no...Im not thinking Good Charlotte....

I think "anthem" generally, like something what everybody knows and like it.

(sorry, my english is not so much good and I don't know how to say what I guess)

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

I would really like either Hit The Floor or Lying From You. I could imagine a slow motion video of Hit The Floor and Lying From You could take place on the streets at night.

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Okay then. But yeah either From the Inside, Don't Stay or uuuh...I dunno w/e lol :lol:

ThePain

ThePain Active Member

>_<

Linkin_Gurl17

Linkin_Gurl17 New Member

Wellllll......... I'm actually still waiting on seeing the 'Numb" vid... so I haven't thought alot about the 4th one.. but if I was gonna have an opinion(which I always do :p ) than I would say 'Hit The Floor' or 'Nobody's Listening'. I say 'Nobody's Listening' becuz its such a different sound from all the songs they have released so I think ppl would get excited about it. :teehee:

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I don't really care what the fourth single is gonna be because so far I haven't been disapointed with Meteora singles. Although I was disapointed with one step closer becoming the first single of hybrid Theory. In The End should have been the first single. But it doesn't matter anymore.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

There wont be a 4th single in the US. The next single is going to be purely european like Papercut was and that's it.

No band releases five singles worldwide when they can spend that time working on a new album. While talking about his upcoming surgery Chester even said something along the lines that before LP works on a new album or anything else after the tour that he'll need to get a surgery done on his hernia that will take about a month to heal.

Whether it was for example or otherwise Chester basically said that Linkin Park will start working on their new album sometime in the near future. It makes sense as one rumor supported the idea that Linkin Park would start the pre-writing for the followup to Meteora this fall.

I'd imagine LP would start pre-writing towards the end of the year while they are taking a break from the road and release a third cd by late/mid next year. Dont quote me on this but usually cd's take on average 6 months to complete as 2 months are spent on prewriting and a additional 4 months are spent on recording. Meteora only took 18 months because they were on the road and were busy working on Reanimation. Had LP not been on tour I assume Meteora would of come out much quicker. But thats a personal opinion.

Either way, nothing is set in stone as to when LP will release/start working on a third album or what it will sound like, so until then..dont believe anything you hear unless it is confirmed. Just understand that LP most likely wouldnt release four singles in the US, let alone one in the european countries as well. The reasonable amount would be 4 singles worldwide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.