LP Imposters

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Feelthy, May 3, 2007.

Feelthy

Feelthy Member

I'm not asking where to get music illegally, nor am I condoning in it. I need to know though has anyone tried pirating "Minutes to Midnight" through a p2p network and ended up with some other bands music? I'm sure a few of you that read this have because even the Ill Nino board responded that they had. However they didn't have the answer I'm looking for. I want to know who that band is, because they're actually quite awesome. Does any one know what I downloaded mistaken for Linkin Park? A band with both urban beats and guitar riffs intertwined. The vocalist sounds somewhere in between Fred Durst and the front man for Atreyu when he thrashes. The band has a good solid sound and I have no clue what the names of the tracks are. If I had to guess, which is what I've been doing I'd have to say a few titles are possibly named: Lost Again - Right Behind You - To My Face
    I'm unsure does anybody know who they be?

-x-ecks-x-

-x-ecks-x- Well-Known Member

Tribal Ink

........I think.

Conjure

Conjure Active Member

Yeah, you're right, most of the fake Minutes To Midnight songs are either old less known LP songs, Grey Daze songs, or Tribal Ink.

Feelthy

Feelthy Member

Tribal Ink Okay sweetness, thanks!