Do you believe in Ghosts

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Joeykat, Mar 31, 2007.

?

Do you believe in Ghosts and the paranormal?

1. Yes I do

20 vote(s)
    33.9%
  2. No I don't

20 vote(s)
    33.9%
  3. I need more proof to be sure

19 vote(s)
    32.2%
    miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

No. I don't believe but it will be fun if i was prooven wrong!! :lol:

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

My school is supposedly haunted. Priest threw himself out of the belltower years ago, back when it was a Catholic boarding school.
    Lots of the older teachers have stories about encounters, but who knows?
    Im not gonna believe it 'till I have some proof.
    :cloud:

Cale.

Cale. Banned

Surely the threadstarter was taking the piss?

Surely...

Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

I want to see one walk upto me.. Instead of hearing weird noises..

I do believe.. But I need more proof that they do exist in order for me to be satisfied...

Sorry if that confused anyone.

Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

i believe in the Term Spirits rather than ghosts, and i do believe that they will sometimes show signs that they are there to certain people. also family members dieing, and family members close to them have freaky things happen ( in my family it seems that way)

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I've been plagued by seeing some weird things. And to ME ghost are 100% real. If you wanna know, I'll tell but leave it be for now.

Ant

Ant Ambient

I don't believe in them, but I voted the last option since I have an open mind towards the issue -- if someone could give me a logical argument I'd believe.

Ark

Ark Active Member

I don't believe in 'ghosts,' as in reincarnated spirits, I do believe in demons, though.

FMLPFAN4LIFE

FMLPFAN4LIFE Member

I do believe in ghost because when my identical twin sister and I were born three months premature, my twin sister had fluid in her lungs and she ended up passing away. But I do feel like she's my guardian angel, and my mom says she follows me around where ever I go. Also, my sister says every time on my birthday she sees a balloon floating in the sky, but it only happens on my birthday. And I've seen her before, but only once. My mom and sister both have had paranormal experiences with her, like she used to hide things from my sister, and with my mom she used to hear my sister's ghost call out, "mom..." and then she'd be like, "what?", but my sister's ghost wouldn't answer her. This would happen when I'd be at school or be in another room. It's weird and may sound hard to believe, but I think it really happens :).

Joeykat

I totally believe you. I believe that my brother is my guardian angel. He died when I was 5, he had spinabifida but the hydrocephalus is what killed him in the end :( At his funeral I looked back and could see a little mist just over his grave nowhere else just his. I feel his presence when I am really low and no-one else is around to comfort me.

I also see highly strange things when I least expect it out of the corner of my eye, sometimes straight on vision. Ghosts or spirits; demons I count as malevolent(spelling please) spirits or entities same for poltegiests.

Blsbball

Blsbball Member

Not really but Im not gonna lie some things spook me out

Jesse

Okay to add to why I belive here are some things that happened in my life.

1. For like .. since I was.. umm 5-16 .. I think, there was this Black man, in a black hat, and a baige-brown trench coat. Me and my sister would see him every other day while driving in the car with my parents. I mean, wow man in trench coat .. not so ghostly but it was how he always stared at us through the car windows plus our parents said they never could see anyone.

2. In a house that I lived in when I was younger, we came back from Wal-Mart, and upstairs in my moms room there was some glowing figure in the window. I couldn't really see anything but weird bluey-yellow tinted light but my mom backed away. I askeds her about it one time and she said it was an angel, heh.. I don't know. Angels.. I use to be religious but hell I'm so pissed at God, if there is one, right now I just can't accept it was an Angel.

3. With my dad, he was drinkin and driving and I told him that he should stop. he was like .. I'm older than you and am your parent so shut up blah blah blah.. So you know I yelled at him and stuff because I was scared we were gonna crash, anyway when we got home he still had half the bottle left. I looked at the bottle with anger and it fell of the table. I don't know.. Nothing like that has happened since.

4. I use to have nightmares frequently also. I have them not so often now, infact I can't even remember most of my dreams. But when I do dream they are most like going to be a nightmare, and I'll have sleep paralyis. (I know it cause illusions so I can't say that those are ghost haunting me when I can't move lol)

5. I can feel peoples emotions when they are close to me. Not as close in as Best friend or like that. But if a person is sad, or upset I can tell they don't have to show it. I feel it. It's weird because sometimes I want to help but I can't go like, so I had a reading that you feel like shit, so whats the matter?
    It's a curse because while feeling them you feel their pain/happiness and I hate it. HATE IT!! I want to feel my own feelings.

That is just a little bit.

Joeykat

I get that, I can just look at someone and tell they need help, guidance or a shoulder to cry on.

I have also been told that I could be a psychic vampire, an unintentional one; because I always feel low unless I am in a crowd and that is mainly when i am at my most hyperest (made up word I know.. But meh :p)

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

o_O

Joeykat

Basically I almost feed off people's auras, their emotions, I can practically feel what they are feeling, especially if I am close to them as in family or friends.

Chip

Chip Well-Known Member

Not ghosts necessarily. Spirits sure. My parents both have encountered some freaky experiences. Maybe spirits just portray their presence is different ways.

____
    slkdfaslkdfjlasdfjlskfjlkasjdfl who said that?

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I believe in this stuff. In fact I'm getting chills just typing about it here right at this moment XD. Anywho this is an honest encounter with...not a 'ghost' or anything of the sort...but something else.

Me and my cousin were in the tenth grade (I'll be graduating come June) and it was a nice, hot summer day. We were being idiots running down this alley because a bee chased me. Next thing you know we spot a black cat a few meters away from us walking our from the left and crossing the street. I look at my cousin's face, and he stares at me, and we just casually turn our heads back. This all happens in less than a second. Once we look back at where the cat was....the exact same 'scene' occured once again. I remember it specifically; the cat walks out from left side, and once it reaches the middle it paused and stares at our direction, and proceeds to walk away.

People have told us that this was nothing, and that 'there was probably another cat behind it', or 'you were just seeing things', etc. I, for one know what we saw, and there's no other way to believe this stuff until you see it for yourself. So yeah...this wasn't a ghost encounter, but it was an encounter with 'Deja Vu'.

FMLPFAN4LIFE

FMLPFAN4LIFE Member

That's cool that your brother is your guardian angel too :).

EagleMorph

EagleMorph Well-Known Member

Heh, that's like right out of the Matrix, black cat and everything.

They changed something! :blink:

Jesse

yeah thats what i get.. but the thing is i dont want it.
    A person can pretend to be happy... and act happy all they want
    but i FEEL! .. it's horrible..