Verse and New Chorus Preview of What I've Done!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B_Jeezy13

B_Jeezy13 Member

I actually just bought a bike to excercise with and everything...not longer than a week ago..and i heard onthe news that it is being recalled lol...on a happier note this song sounds AMAZING...just gives me goosebumps, caint wait for monday

2. this is great! fortunately, monday's not far away:D

3. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

All I know is that this song has "hit" written all over it. I can jus imagine how many times it will be played on the radio. :lol:

4. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I'm not looking forward to it.

Honestly.. and I know how some people don't like it when people say that, but I hate hearing it as everyone's ringtone, reading the lyrics in everyone's MSN screen name, and people I really don't like abusing the song to death.. maybe that's just me, though.

And if you disagree.. well.. .... I guess you disagree.

5. ekemisvo

ekemisvo Member

you know what, i think the only reason we are probably going to get such a great album is because of meteora. i bet when linkin park were making meteora, they were so afraid of the sophmore curse that were afraid to take many risks. that's why meteora sounded so much like hybrid theory...they stuck to what they new already worked. but now, that they have well established themselves, they are free to do as they please, let themselves go, experiment, and not be afraid to take risks. that is what i believe we are getting come may 15. should be quite interesting to hear and i'm looking forward to it. thank you meteora. just my 2 cents...it's late...time for bed.

6. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I can't really say I dig the chorus all that much, but I really like the verse feel.

7. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Even if people don't like the song for the lyrics and tune, a big proportion will like it only for Chester's soothing voice! I can bet on that ;)

8. steve12

steve12 Well-Known Member

Can I say about the lyrics, it is LP's style of lyrics. They write either about reflecting off past events they have experienced or pure anger towards another. I wouldn't expect anything different from them. If I were honest I hate the way people go on about how they have grown up and matured, they wern't kids when they wrote HT and lyrically HT was immense, and they shouldn't be ashamed of that. Personally I prefer LP's heavy songs and they wouldn't be the same if they didn't have the emotional lyrics. Anyway lyrically its sounda good and it'sa catchy tune, I like it.

9. Jacen

Jacen Well-Known Member

**Wets Pants** ...see thats how excited I am :lol:

10. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Guys, I'm getting annoyed now.

IF YOUR POST DOESN'T SHOW UP, DO NOT WRITE ME SAYING YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T.

Also, do not resubmit your posts 10,000 times cause it only makes it harder on us.

Your post is not showing up because people under 100 posts are moderated to prevent stupidity. So please stop panicking as if you DO keep acting that way, warnings will happen because it makes our job more frustrating to deal with that. It's nothing personal against you, its just we have a reputation to keep of being an intelligent fan community, and THUS is why we have to approve posts of newbies under 100 posts first.

11. Dart

Dart Well-Known Member

am i the only one who is not impressed at all by "what i've done"...i mean,where's the diversity,what the h... is diverse in the song...i expected more...linkin parks album is oh s... ...well i hope so...if they dissapoint in all the things that give you away,that could be it...

12. chaosblade

chaosblade Well-Known Member

I'd say wait for the actual song first before getting disappointed. Also, The diversity comes from the different tracks in the album, Not just inside each and every track.

13. [Tezzy-Tez]

[Tezzy-Tez] Well-Known Member

This song is sounding really good, I didn't like it at first because I thought it was too soft but it really grows on you,

however, Im still of the opinion that QWERTY kicks WID's ass! :p

looking forward to the album its been a long and agonising wait, I hope we get a fair few songs, hopefully more than 12 songs :p and it has alot of diversity, i.e. along with your melodic beautiful songs, we get some earth shaking songs :)

14. Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

i didn't and i won't listen to this new clip, because monday is just ahead of us. after monday it will take us another month without spoiling anything. so i want to keep at least a little bit of a surprise :)

15. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Awesome, can't wait for monday.
    We have a hit on our hands :D
    :cloud:

16. Deewy

Deewy Well-Known Member

Really, I can see the amount of new LP fans that will rise after the release of this single ^ ^

17. underground1

underground1 Well-Known Member

ya i really hope the second single has that energy that qwerty brings.

18. arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

Sorry mi mistake, i just didn't knew the 100 post thing

but i still think you sould calm down. your allways so annoyed about everything it's not like it's on purpose...

19. The_Rising_Tied

The_Rising_Tied Well-Known Member

Oh man! Im so excited for monday. Finally after 4 years i can just taste WID comming!! :) A new linkin park song!! plus we get an album cover! i cant wait 2 see if mike drew anything for the new lp cover cuz his art is absolutely amazing...and im glad its well vover 3 mins...and this clip sounds amazing! you can here in the verse the piano riff "halloween" in the backround is sounds like quite the interesting song! and i really really like it

20. st3alth23

st3alth23 Member

cant wait to get the single and the album xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.