What Has Verizon Done? Clip of Single Surfaces

Discussion in 'News' started by Andrea, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Its okay I guess. I dont think im gonna like this album as much as I liked Hybrid Theory. But who knows! :)

2. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Verizon Wireless. :lol:

3. androidkaita

androidkaita Well-Known Member

whoah, cool, only a matter of time before it gets leaked :D

4. culdadoo

culdadoo Member

i loove what i hear:lol: it really sounds different in some way, it makes me get nice vibes and happy feelings. i bet the whole song will rock and i think just those 30 sekonds rock like hell. i love the guitar parts and i loove chesters voice!! but still i wont judge the song because i will wait till i hear the whole song.

5. Oceanic

Oceanic Member

I like it. It's a lot calmer than their previous stuff, but it sounds really great. This song will do really well on the radio, IMO.

Hope to hear the whole thing really soon. :]

6. Fleur de Lys

Fleur de Lys Well-Known Member

This little thing kinda grows on me now :)

7. thelastdisciple

thelastdisciple Active Member

I thought this aswell when i first heard it, i'm going to reserve judgement till i hear the full track.

8. Spectral

Spectral Active Member

Catchy as hell... It may be poprock but it's pretty good poprock IMO. I just can't decide if it does them well with that clip. I'll wait for the whole song.

Also, I really want to hear the progressive stuff Rick Rubin was talking about.

9. LPdiscovery02

LPdiscovery02 Well-Known Member

no power left in chesters voice.....???? umm apparently u havent heard QWERTY yet. this is just 30 seconds of one song and people are trying to act like everything is gonna sound the same. But anyways does anyone else get the feeling from reading what Lp says about the new album and their new direction that joe hahn might be less involved musically as far as his samples and such?

10. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

My first impression...I don't like it too much. I'll withhold my judgement until the whole song is out there, though.

11. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I bet a lot fo the LPA admins aren't even listening to this clip, but instead already ahve the full thing and have been jamming out to it like a new religion for that past week.

12. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Hear a clip of "What I've Done"

haha

13. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I so wish you were right about that. :lol:

14. [Tezzy-Tez]

[Tezzy-Tez] Well-Known Member

hmmmm, interesting,

I could say things to respond to what you're all saying, but Im not gonna argue a point on the internet, I cant be bothered in all honesty...

but...

very interesting...

15. EdGreene

EdGreene Well-Known Member

I will reserve judgement until the entire song is out. But I do like Chester's voice and the guitar. It does sound like a transitition song, and if it is, I'm fine with that. If every song was progressive you guys would be mad as hell that it all sounded the same. Let's not freak out either good or bad until we know more.

But I am enjoying it tehehe...:lol:

16. musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

i like it, too. it's going to be interesting to hear the new song in full only b/c the verses will sound completely different than that chorus i'm sure. chester's voice sounds fantastic in the chorus though. this gets me a little more excited. it's not too far away now! 3 weeks for the full song!

as for the "leaks", they're total b.s. some of the stuff on them is Grey Daze and some other stuff i didn't even know what it was. track listing is probably bogus, too. i won't believe anything until it's posted on LPA as a news post :)

17. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i like it too - but like every other person whos posted so far, im going to hold my judgment untill the full track is released.

18. Fleur de Lys

Fleur de Lys Well-Known Member

Yes, I have heard Qwerty both live and studio and here is what I think:

Live: Chester have always had three voices: Normal singing voice, angry half powerfull voice (used in chourses), screaming voice. Chester does only have the normal (which got better) and the screaming voice left. You can clearly hear on ALL of the songs played at Summer Sonic that he only have some small powerfull spots in the chours instead of powerfull all the way through like it was in the past.
    And then you say: Listen to Qwerty! But thats one of the biggest proofs that I'm right. He uses screaming voice: LIES! and then he should have used the angry half powerfull voice to sing: you hide behind (you can he that he does it in the demo) but he uses the normal voice.

Studio: And that was the thing I loved about Qwerty demo: At least he can keep his angry half powerfull voice in the studio.

But then this track comes and it's like the live summer sonic. Meh.

19. musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

i think that's a wise decision. i like the clip fairly well [like a 7.5/10 or so] but the song will probably blow me away in its entirety. we shall see though. counting down the days!

20. LPLifeFan

LPLifeFan Well-Known Member

HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!:D :D :D (w00t) (w00t) It sounds frickin' amazing and I can really notice the change; I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.