Rob Chat Questions

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Hahninator, Feb 4, 2007.

Hahninator

Hahninator Well-Known Member

What are you guys asking Rob on Monday? :)

My question:
    "Mike released a b-side every month to the Militia. This attracted members to the site and allowed the fan club to hear exclusive media. Does LP have any plans for this for the LPU? I think this would be a great way to give something exclusive to the Underground. Instrumentals, b-sides and demos would all be a good idea to try out."

If you aren't in the LPU, then what do you hope Rob confirms?

I hope he gives us the LPTV date, the week of the single...maybe a song name or two and info about the tour.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Nice! You need to make more good threads like this =).

I'm hoping for a few song titles, a confirmation of the April 30th/May 1st release date rumor (or news it's gonna be out earlier lol) as well as an album title/name of the first single.

I wanna know the stuff we knew by this time in in 2003 for Meteora.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I'm hoping he can give some answers as to when they are going to tour the U.S. for the album and if it's really going to be Projekt Revolution or not.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Album title and release date should be enough :)

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Are they going to do a full us tour, not just CA and TX. They have fans all over the country, they should give those alittle repect and perform in aleast one town is every state.

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

All of the above? :lol:
    :cloud:

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I'm debating on what I should ask him. Maybe you guys can pick one for me :lol:. I've narrowed it down to these:

1. Will there be a Projekt Revolution this year and if so who will be on it?
    2. The band has stated that this album is very different from your previous work but you guys also said that about Meteora too. What's so different this time around?
    3. Out of Hybrid Theory, Meteora, and the third album, which one if your favorite and why?
    4. What is your favorite song off the new album? (Hopefully he'll give us a new album title)
    5. Can we expect Frat Party 2 or another DVD in the near future?
    6. What's up with Styles of Beyond's album?
    7. Will you guys be doing any live TV performes (Jay Leno, Conan, Jimmy Kimmel, etc..) to promote the album?
    8. Rick Rubin and Mike Shinoda are both getting credit for producing this album? What are some similarites and differences between them when producing?
    9. Can you describe the first single? Will be have a rock or rap sound?
    10. Can we expect more rapping or less rapping from Mike compared to previous albums?

Hahninator

Hahninator Well-Known Member

PR07 is confirmed....phoenix confirmed it for us...they'll announce it and the bands...tour questions aren't allowed in the chat I don't think lmao that's why I had to not use one of my 100 questions I had ready :p

2 is perfect. 3 is alright...4 ASK THAT lol. 5 owns. dont do 6, 7 yes probably, 8 is great, 9 will be asked by someone else..10 na.

either 2, 4, 5 or 8. one or two will be asked by the time they get to you, so pick one of those :)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I'd go with 5, 8, 9, 10.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Concerning the number 5, Phoenix already said that they probably won't release another but they will release that kind of stuff through the lptv and lputv.

4 and 8 sound like the best questions to me.

ernieball003

ernieball003 Well-Known Member

You said earlier that you guys finished about 25 songs for the album. Is there any chance that the songs that don't make the final cut could see the light of day as b-sides, LPU exclusives, or even released as a Nirvana: With The Lights Out type of CD?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
    Tokio Boy

Tokio Boy Active Member

Hey folk how can u talk with lp "members" (Chaz, Mike, Rob,...)?????