Full Saddam Execution Video Leaked

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Paul, Jan 2, 2007.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

It wasnt thát bad. I would watch it again, but its too boring. They should've put him to jail and let him rot there for the rest of his life. Hanging someone is just too easy. He was killed within a second.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

I think the link should be taken off, imo; doesn't seem appropriate.

LPHahnLP

LPHahnLP Active Member

Some people want Bush to be executed now - just for the Iraq War, and yet Saddam's execution is inhumane.

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I dissagree. This is world news. It's the person's choice as to whether or not to watch it.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

True, but also it's really the staff's decision in the end.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

You could remove the link and just tell people where they can find it if they really wanted to. Like, just give a website name or something, not necessarily a link.

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

I can imagine this is slurred all over someones myspace, along with the american flag and all that bullcrap. not saying i dont have patriotism, its just that soo many people are into that "patriotic love" that they take it too far.

I know this is a little off topic but Shouldn't we have been flying our flags high and mighty before 9/11? I loved the fact that after 9/11, everyone became the americans that stood before us who died for our freedom. i hate the fact that people are so wrapped up into the "american media" i call it nowdays. They stand by the TV, waiting for the next terrorist attack. its sad really. just move one, and live your life. Shit always happens around the world, but you've gotta start caring about those near you.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I provided a warning tag for a reason. We're not 10 years old here.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

It's like right after 9/11, we all became closer than ever but right now, we're more divided than ever...makes me sick in a sense.

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

True patriotism is dead.

Sad but true. We're almost like fair-weather fans in sports. We support our country when something terrible happens and suddenly we're all running around with red white and blue tattooed to our chests screaming "GOD BLESS AMERICA". But after a month or so that goes away and people are back to complaining about what a horrible country we live in.

It's sick.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I whole-heartedly agree. It is sick what's going on these days. I think it's gotten worse after 9/11 though.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

You may not be, but a lot of fans of Linkin Park are. I didn't take off the link because I wanted to be polite and allow you to take it off yourself. Instead, you come back with a nice reply.

Now I'm going to kindly ask you to remove the link. Yes, it's world news, but that doesn't mean the actual incident should be broadcast over the internet.

Same as we don't allow links to leaked records, I'd prefer you not provide links to leaked videos. Besides, if we're not ten years old, then we know how to do a google search and find it ourselves.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

For God's sake it's not a matter of how old we are. I wouldn't want to watch this even if I were 50.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Link is gone.