Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

I seem to be very good at associating myself with people who are adept at making me feel like shit.

2. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: I sincerely hope he'll be okay, dear.

:hug: a life in ashes. I'm sorry for all the pain you've gone through recently, hope everything'll be fine. Don't take it overboard.

3. a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

Thanks sawyer

4. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

Fuck...I feel like someone just reached into my chest, layed his fingers around my heart and just started squeezing away...

my gf just got through telling me she wanted to break up with me...I mean...I can understand that...I wasn't exactly a 'great guy'...well...I broke up with her once before 'cause I was scared out of my mind that I'd end up like my dad...but ended up telling her that and that I still love her...so...she gave me another chance...ever since then I had the feeling she was distancing herself...since yesterday where I was lying drunk in the bathroom throwing up and she just asked if I was okay...I would've loved to scream at her until her head would jsut pop right the fuck off...if I wasn't all...drunk...well...today she told me per icq...that she was just scared I'd end up hurting her again...I mean...WTF?!...ah well...I'm gonna go get another fucking drink...heh...

HAPPY NEWYEAR TO ALL....just thought I'd add that...

5. uberness

uberness Well-Known Member

you have no idea how much i want to do that to her. but i know if i did slap her she'd be the one calling me immature.

anyways, i'm trying to distance myself from her and my friends that associate with her. now she thinks that i have a problem and that it's not fair to her that she doesn't know about it.

6. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Sorry to hear that.

If you think about it, you're harming yourself either way.

7. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Due to my parents finding out about my scholarship probation, I've been given to options as laid down by my dad.

A) Move back home, I can't go anywhere on weekdays except school, quit my band and my job, and on Fridays and Saturdays I must be back by midnight.

B) I'm out on my own, I have to pay for insurance, bills, and rent. But I get my freedom.

I'm going for B. I'm leaving tomorrow morning.

8. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I fucking hate myself.

9. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

welcome to the club!:mellow:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2007
  10. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

emo club?...wtf?...why does everyone hate themselves?...:wtf: <<<~~~ wish this were a real emoticon here on lpa

11. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

well i'm not emo but i just hate my life, cause everything i try to fix it up but it doesn't seem to work and i'm tired and i know everything's my fault.
    And God forbid me being an emo!!!!(here's the real atheist talking in me,hahaha,not!)
    But hey life will still suck, so just better keep going.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2007
  12. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I hate how my dad treats my mom. Not only is he hurting her, but he's hurting me too. He doesn't care though.

13. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: I know how you feel.

14. LPstreetsoldiergurl14

LPstreetsoldiergurl14 Well-Known Member

i hate how my parents think every where i go im going to die. it's the dumbest thing ever. my boyfriend broke up with me last night. everything between us was going so well...

15. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

So, my parents have been telling me for the past year that I'd be going to Mexico this winter break, right? Break's over on Monday and where have I been for the duration of it? Right fucking here. The lieing fuckers.

And to top it off, my parents are going to Mexico this weekend, apparently.

Yeah, how's that for a slap to the face?

16. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Wow, that really sucks, Tomi.

But Mexico's overrated, it's just all Sombreros and shit. Canada! That's where you want to go. :p (At least I do...)

17. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

I have a house there that I've still never been to. <_<

Plus I live in Canada, silly. Word of advice: Never go to Winnipeg.

18. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Im getting so fucking sick of her.

My and my girlfriend broke up a few weeks ago because we didnt see eachother enough. Couldnt do much about it, so we broke up and we were still friends. She said that it will take a long time before she'll finally get a new boyfriend. Few weeks later, she's back with her ex.

Now, Im supposed to meet her tomorrow with other friends. But yesterday, I told her how I felt about her that im still in love with her and that I want her back after my school is done but she doesnt feel the same way about me anymore. Couple weeks and she has NO more feelings for me whatsoever? What the fuck was I for her? NOTHING. Every fucking time when I think about her i start crying. Id do fucking anything to get her back. Anyfuckingthing. She meant everything to me and I would wait for her, and then she goes back to her ex within 2 months.

I know I should move on, but thats easier said than done.

19. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

I'm sorry, man. Going there would be great, and I know you live in Canada.

20. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Ouch. Is this your first girlfriend? Because if so, I feel your pain man...seriously. My first relationship was just about 4 years ago...4 FUCKING YEARS, and I don't think i've still gotten over it. Most of it has moved on but there's always that place in your heart where it will never leave you, and it's the worst bitch in the world.

When we broke up the first time, it took us almost a year to patch things up, and when we did, we knew we made mistakes, we knew that we fucked up...we got back together like a week later, but the only way we could talk was through here and such, her parents were fucking assholes and it came to a point where things just self-destructed. I needed to see her but didn't have any way too, I didn't communicate with her the way I wanted to, and I thought to myself that I wouldn't ever get the chance, so I wrote her a letter right before our family split off for vacation.

We're still friends even though I hate it to death, and right now she's either still engaged to her girlfriend or they've gotten hitched, I don't know, haven't spoken to her in about 6 months. I wish her the best yet I hope at the same time, a bus hits her, haha.

What the main idea is, it sucks when shit like that happens. And the best thing to do right now is to try and live your life like you can, try and avoid her if possible...I know it's kind of the chicken shit way out, but at the same time, it's the best possible way to try and heal.

We're here though if you need us. That's always the best advice though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.