ADEMA - Unstable

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Will, Jul 14, 2003.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

You're going to base how a whole CD sounds by just one phrase?

Close-minded. [/b][/quote]
    lol, That is...

That's like saying... "LyK oMg!!!! LP lYk SooOOoO seD dIs OnE lINE I HaTED!!! IM lyk so neva gonna listen to dem again! **sickface*"

:rolleyes:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

*BARF*

Thanks, Keaton. :rolleyes:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:blink: :huh:

WTF was that about?

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I know... writing like that gave me a headache... *sits down*... I hope that's not how people judge CDs... I mean c'mon... "omg omg omg, he said this and that! they sucks! omg omg omg!!!11!1!"

:whistle:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

I admit that line is horrible. I don't think one line should stop you from buying the album though. Actually there are quite a few LP lines that I don't like! :lol:

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

duh!!
    but what website

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

I just heard "Unstable" from 'Unstable'. It's awesome. I like the intro. I can't wait to hear more.....

*goes and watch the video*

Jawsome

Jawsome Well-Known Member

I liked their first cd better, giving in, they way you like it, close friends, freaking out (my fav) are all damn cool. This cd is alot more mellow (seemingly the stupid trend in rock nowadays). But I like stressin, betray, unstable, stand up, and co dependant. Just not as much as I did their older songs.

raf

raf Member

There change for a more melodic tone, is nothing short of awesome. I was very surprised to log unto mIRC one day to get some songs.. to read in the topic that the CD had been leaked. A bit early for that.
    Anyhow, to say which CD is better of Adema and Unstable, is difficult. "Adema" is one of my favorite CDs of all time. It's like saying which is better Meteora or Hyrid Theory.... I guess it depends on which day you catch me, heh.
    But I must say, "Promises" was a very nice surprice. What a delightfully depressing song, such a treat. "Stressin" is one of the best songs I've heard from any band lately - lyrically and muscially. "Blame Me" could very well be called Trust 2, whoever posted that is about right - it's similar, but not the same, great song either way. "Rip the Heart Out of Me" is lyrically very simple, but an awesome hard song. "Stand Up" was unexpected, and seemingly out of place lyrically for Adema, but a good song. Very melodic and vocally paded. "Do You Hear Me", "Co-Dependent" and "Betray" are good, but nothing to parade down the street about.
    As for "So Fortunate" and "Unstable" they're not bad, but I wouldn't listen to them regularly. They just seem to forced for a hook. "Needles" is a little too hard for Adema through most of the song, I don't think this is the band's strong point. "Let Go" is a bit too soft and melodic, not Adema's niche, I guess. Just doesn't sound right for Mark's vocals.

Jawsome

I really like betray now

Super Xero

Super Xero Well-Known Member

Noo...I'm not close minded...

But..I have Adema's first record..nothing really ground breaking in terms of lyrics.

Hearing "this relationship is whack" does not give me the impression that it's got much better...I need something a little deeper than that. To me, Adema's biggest flaw is there lyrical content. I already stated that I was going to check out the album and I still intend on doing so. I'm just not expecting very much..but who knows. I'll try and listen with an open and unbiased mind.

Jawsome

betray is sweet

Super Xero

Super Xero Well-Known Member

Just saw the video for "Unstable" on MTV2. Ok song..cool video. Definitely need to hear some more tracks before deciding if I want to buy it.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Don't judge the album like that. I'm regretting saying that because it's an amazing album and it shouldn't be judged by one line.

Do yourself a favor and check out "Co-Dependant", "Betray" and "Stressin"

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

:eek: 666, the number of kazaa, 666 the number of MX, 666, th nu.... ok, got the point, i hope.