Which Band Member Improved The Most?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by R'KADE, Jun 22, 2003.

?

The Most Improved (In Meteora)

1. Chester

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mike

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Brad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Phoenix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Rob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Joe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    R'KADE

R'KADE Banned

You're a walking talking contradiction.

You're allowed to tell other people to "shunt up" but he's not allowed to tell you to "shunt up"? Okay, Caption Contradiction.

By the way, it's "shut up," anyway. What do you think Chaz is screaming in "One Step Closer"? Exactly. [/b][/quote]
    Dude"shunt up" is slang for "shut up" LOL! and yes i did tell someone to shut up. AND!? if you ever been to L.A you would know. But if your from L.A, man thats sad. I think you might want to play one step closer again. Just to remind you to "shut up" no offence Will.

I LOVE YOU MAN! :lol: :D :p :rasberry: :blush:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Dude"shunt up" is slang for "shut up" LOL! and yes i did tell someone to shut up. AND!? if you ever been to L.A you would know. But if your from L.A, man thats sad. I think you might want to play one step closer again. Just to remind you to "shut up" no offence Will.

I LOVE YOU MAN! :lol: :D :p :rasberry: :blush: [/b][/quote]
    I'm sorry, I never knew that everyone who hasn't gone to LA should know the LA slang! Man, I've gotta buy some plane tickets! I'm missing out!

</sarcasm>

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Who cares if your not laughing. I didn't ask you if it was funny. Therefore, shunt your trap.Oh,Camaron, yeah your right. Phoenix shouldn't be in list. However, didn't you say"aside from the HT EP" that kind of includes him too. But in a way your kind of right ;) [/b][/quote]
    Camaron? This is an insult. I want nothing to do with you now that you have improperly spelled my name.

Oh, and by the way...

shunt
    n.
    The act or process of turning aside or moving to an alternate course.
    A railroad switch.
    Electricity. A low-resistance connection between two points in an electric circuit that forms an alternative path for a portion of the current. Also called bypass.
    Medicine. A passage between two natural body channels, such as blood vessels, especially one created surgically to divert or permit flow from one pathway or region to another; a bypass.

v. shunt·ed, shunt·ing, shunts
    v. tr.
    To turn or move aside or onto another course: shunting traffic around an accident.
    To evade by putting aside or ignoring: urgent problems that society can no longer shunt aside.
    To switch (a train or car) from one track to another.
    Electricity. To provide or divert (current) by means of a shunt.
    Medicine. To divert or permit flow of (a body fluid) from one pathway or region to another by surgical means.

v. intr.
    To move or turn aside.
    Electricity. To become diverted by means of a shunt. Used of a circuit.

R'KADE

R'KADE Banned

Camaron? This is an insult. I want nothing to do with you now that you have improperly spelled my name.

Oh, and by the way...

shunt
    n.
    A railroad switch.
    Electricity. A low-resistance connection between two points in an electric circuit that forms an alternative path for a portion of the current. Also called bypass.
    Medicine. A passage between two natural body channels, such as blood vessels, especially one created surgically to divert or permit flow from one pathway or region to another; a bypass.

v. tr.
    To turn or move aside or onto another course: shunting traffic around an accident.
    To evade by putting aside or ignoring: urgent problems that society can no longer shunt aside.
    Medicine. To divert or permit flow of (a body fluid) from one pathway or region to another by surgical means.

v. intr.
    To move or turn aside.
    Electricity. To become diverted by means of a shunt. Used of a circuit. [/b][/quote]
    Wow! just for a miss spelled name, ok!

come-moron, what your some kind of dictionary :lol: Didn't i tell you and the others it was slang. What you need to be doing is looking up this word"moron" something that's Definitely part of you. I didn't ask you to define "shunt" i know what that words means. Dam! you guys are really something. :angry:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Wow! just for a miss spelled name, ok!

come-moron, what your some kind of dictionary :lol: Didn't i tell you and the others it was slang. What you need to be doing is looking up this word"moron" something that's Definitely part of you. I didn't ask you to define "shunt" i know what that words means. Dam! you guys are really something. :angry: [/b][/quote]
    Buh-bye!

*waves*

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

(w00t) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a moron. This topic sucks too. Who cares who improved?! Geeze.

John.

John. i am corruption LPA Super Member

I voted Rob :)

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

funniest. topic. EVER.

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

LOL Hey people, I was just making fun of his (supposedly) mispelling of 'shut' as I obviously don't know LA slang.

And, Will, WHO is off-topic in this thread? :lol:

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

Oh, and by the way...

shunt
    n.
    A railroad switch.

v. tr.

v. intr.
    To move or turn aside.
    Electricity. To become diverted by means of a shunt. Used of a circuit. [/b][/quote]
    Dude, did you take the time to write ALL of that out???

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

So sad that R'KADE got banned... :(

Back to the topic, everybody from LP did improved from HT to Meteora. But I got to say that Chester did imrpoved the most with his voice change and as writing lyrics.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Odaton, it's called copy and paste. ;)

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Yeah Odaton, its ALSO called double posting...which is a big no no

Bryan

Bryan Guest

EVERYONE STOP BEING SO DAMN CRITICAL OF EACH OTHER. IF THIS DOESN'T STOP I'M GOING TO START THROWING OUT WARNINGS.

This includes: Saying they made a stupid/pointless topic, making fun of them for mis-spelling a word, etc.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.