Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Faust

Dr. Faust "Your Epitaph Will Be A Barcode"

I know someone who talks about suicide casually, and it makes me want to kill her because she is just doing it for attention.

2. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I think I may actually have something wrong with me...

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  3. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

*throws a knife at vB's RTE*

Fucking hell, if you switch from RTE to plain, you'll notice how shitty it is at organizing the fucking tags. I just cleaned up my signature from all of these fucked up tags everywhere. <_<

But then again, all RTE are probably like that, which is why I don't really like RTE that much, I guess.

4. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I want to be with someone, and not have them leave me for once. I want someone to tell me they love me again, but mean it. I really hope that happens at least sometime.

5. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

Expectations hurt. Hope is better. you can hope, but you know hope is like the flame of a candle. it'll burn and burn. and definitely die out some day. that day may just be when you breathed your last. your hope could also fade away before that. like the flame rests on the candle, the hope rests on your faith. the greater is your faith in yourself, the greater is the strength by which you can help yourself, the greater you can support yourself, the greater amount of wick you've got to keep that hope burning till it comes true. remember: never expect, cause one always expects from someone else, and most of the time, that someone else lets you down. don't let that happen. just hope, coz when you hope, you hope for yourself, with youself, by yourself, and you are always going to be with yourself till the moment you die. you are always there for yourself...
    make sure that you truly hoped that your wish comes true, and didn't expect something like that just to happen.
    and also, as a side note, i love you.

(and the knot in my chest is gone...for today atleast)

6. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I can't stop listening to this Panic! At the Disco single :unsure:

Yes, that is my confession.

7. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

I'm about to crack, uh oh.

8. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

I officially have no friends...

9. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Want to be my friend? :flowers:

10. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I hope she's happy in the end.

11. mathew51b

WOO I have a friend, thanks maverik68!

But seriously, I haven't left the house in 2 days...and when I did, I was the only boy, and only knew one person there...who was my gf, as it was her friends birthday and I got invited...hmm, noone invites me out anymore...

12. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

That was sweet. <3 Yeah I hope all the time. I just get tired of hoping lol.

And thanks haha. XD

13. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I seriously don't like my life at the moment. I only have one real friend who I only hangout with at the most twice a week, if I'm lucky, and that's partially because we both work fulltime. It kind of sucks. Well, actually sucks a lot. At this time last year I had a good amount of friends who I hungout with regularly, but since I graduated last June it's like all of that has gone away since work takes up a lot of your social life. Half of the time you don't feel like doing anything at all.

Weekends are so boring. I usually find myself sitting at this desk for hours on in just listening to music, and even that has become something that I do everyday after work, too. It's really hard to "get out" and do something when you have nooone to go anywhere with, not to mention enough time to really do anything.

80% of the time I wish I would never had graduated from High School. The only good thing about working is the money. But other than that aspect, I really wish I was still in school, no matter how much it sucked.

I don't post in this thread often, but I'm so bored that I decided to rant on my boring life. Enjoy school while you're still there.

14. mathew51b

I find myself doing that, only i'm still at school. Every night, I come home, go on the computer and put music on. Weekends, I just listen to music non stop from about 11am to 8pm....And i've just had 2 weeks off school...and most days have been like a weekend day...doing nothing.

I know I need to get out, and I shouldn't rely on others to invite me out. I'm just going to go out on my own just to get out of the house...

15. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I hate how my parents are playing it out like they're the only ones worried about my grandpas surgery.

I'm probably the most afraid out of them all, i just won't dare show it.

16. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Same with me.

17. And One

And One Active Member

I am seriously pissed.

When I was young, I had some type of disease or something, I dunno, I was three. Well, somehow, one of my testicles was the problem... So I had to have one of them surgically removed...

Now, earlier today, I realised I'd known my girlfriend for 2 months, and I figured, I should tell her incase I got the jackpot... She said "Eeeew" with a really cunted up face, I asked her what she was playing at, she laughed, grabbed her coat, and said "I'm sorry, I can't do something like THAT, I'm sure you can find somebody without common sense to date" and went out the door...

She left for me for something like that... She looked at me like I was some type of freak... I can't believe, out of all of the people, SHE would do something like that...

And that's my dad. Fan-fratting-tastic.

18. Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

You have every right to be "seriously pissed". And although it may not seem like it now, you're better off without her.
    She's not the person you thought she was, and she's definitely not worth your time. You need someone who can appreciate who you are, regardless of any missing bits. What she did was cold and dating someone with common sense has absolutely nothing to do with your case.
    What's common sense is respect in any relationship, and she couldn't deliver. Whether she comes to her senses or not, it is ultimately her loss.
    You know who you are, and you should be proud of who you have become. Every step along the way only furthers your identity and your true uniqueness.
    Be happy with who you are and nobody should look at you differently.
    Again, you shouldn't fret, I know it'll be frustrating and it ought to hurt. But unfortunately, that's life. You move on and you grow. You are the stronger person, because she walked away from a great opportunity. Being with someone like you.

19. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Might as well just keep waiting.

20. Link

Link lolwut

Holy shit. One positive: You're better off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.