People really HATE LP

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Janie Jones, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

It's kinda funny how much energy people can waste on reading LP. I'm kind of new to the whole 'fan' scene, because I'm from India, so I don't know much about other people's opinions on LP. Anyway, just wanted to know what you guys thought-
    URL: http://www.markprindle.com/linkin.htm
    Sorry if you guys have already read this stuff, I just want to get an idea of your opinions. I have to admit, persoally, I know very little about actualy talent, I have to admit. I am ashamed, though. :blush:

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Some people really hate LP because they like extremes in other kinds of music. LP is a mix and they can't take it that it is what it is because they are not openminded enough. But with all the records LP has sold nobody has the right to say they make bad music because so many people like it. LP fans can be extreme too and say that some music sucks but that's their opinion, just like other people who like certain styles of music they can have an opinion too.
    If you sell records that means there's a need for that music and some people like it.
    I'm not saying I've never said that some kind of music sucks but that's just part of being a person who likes some kind of music.
    If you don't care about anything then you can't have an opinion because then you're useless and not human anymore.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2006
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Seriously, who cares what they think?

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Consider the quote you posted:

Take a look at that. It looks like a 12 year old who failed English a few times wrote it. Peppered with swear words and homophobic language all around. Seriously, I wouldn't really give people like that very much attention...he's just another whiner who just has to think he's Mr. Internet Tough Guy who thinks he knows everything about music.

mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

I noticed how bad their choice of wording is, i mean, how many insults does he know, 2...maybe 3

But anyway, im sure there are lots of people that dont like Linkin Park, I mean, i dont like some music because i might of heard it too much (like The Ordinary Boys for example), and i moan about them, but i guess I guess i dont go swearing about them and slagging them off.

Why do I always seem to go off on something completely different...?

My point is, everyone has musical dislikes, and these 3 peoples must just be Linkin Park. I bet you have bands you dislike, so does everyone, (or most people)

Zack

Zack Banned

This kid is a fucking moron, whoever wrote this bit of shit. I have noticed that people really hate LP though, I drew the Linkin Park Logo on my desk at school and someone wrote all kinds of shit. I wore my LP Sweatshirt the first day of High School last year, and one of the first things someone said to me was ''Linkin Park sucks ass!!''. I've also had numerous people tell me that Fort Minor is complete shit, and that Mike is just a pathetic wannabe rapper. I almost wanted to punch the people in the face who said stuff about Mike.

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

i really like how people who hate Linkin Park cannot spell, or use correct sentences...its just too funny... oh, when ever i here people who hate LP, the next day i come in nothing but LP gear...just to piss em off.

What im saying is, i dont care if you hate LP or not, because its your choice and freedom to say who you like and dont like, but i cannot stand people who are like " OmG LyNkYn PaRRk SuXX! ThEy R NuT TruE MeTal Rock MUUsyC!!" .....no sh** Sherlock...

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Fuck 'em. That's their problem, not ours.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Look at this sentence, read the topic, and see IRONY.

Actually, for everyone person who hates LP that cannot spell or use correct sentences, there are 20 teenies who think LP is 'hawt' and can't spell to save their lives.

Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

Actually, in the forum, there are more coherent posts about why people hate LP. But the worst and most "discraceful" parts
    of the thread are the LP fans in it. Unfortunately, there posts are even worse. "LYK I DON CARE WAT U THINK COZ LP RULLLLLZZ! AND THEY ARE DA BESSSST AND MIKE AND CHAZZY R SO HAWT AND U CAN ALL BURN IN HELL U ROTTEN WORM COZ UR SO DUMB!"
    Anyway, thanks for the opinions guys.
    And LP's repuataion is horribly ruined by teenies- BuT iTzzz N0tt ThEYRE FoLt coz MiKeY is So0o0o...AURGH!!!! *faints* er...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2006
    natalie_16_2k5

natalie_16_2k5 Well-Known Member

You took the words right outta my mouth.

People like that shouldn't be given the time of day by lp fans. If people wanna go shoutin their mouths off about linkin park let them, cause at the end of the day, they dont know what their missin out on.

Nothin*2*lose

Nothin*2*lose Well-Known Member

It's their problem if they don't like LP.... I usually just ignore people who make fun bands I like.

SRPSKILPFAN

SRPSKILPFAN Banned

We here in Serbia are waiting for linkin park to come about for 5 years, and here there are about a ONE MILION LINKIN PARK FANS....

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

:lol: What a spanner.

linkinparkgundam

linkinparkgundam Member

Who ever wrote the last must have failed the third grade one to many times.

Word Grammer, Sentence structure is shot to hell. I wouldn't be surprised if the person who wrote this actually listens to Hilary Duff, and Ashley Simpson and just doesn't want to admit it and they are in denial....

Dr. Faust

Dr. Faust "Your Epitaph Will Be A Barcode"

I find that the people that call people things like f**s and re****s are the most immature, though, the last person's post is funny as hell.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Says the guy who spells grammar 'grammer?'

I'm sorry, I just find it amusing that we're all making fun of their misuse of the English language when we ourselves screw up in the very posts that we ridicule them in.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

[​IMG]

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.