BFMV kicked off Zombie tour

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Friskey™, Apr 10, 2006.

TearsDontFall

TearsDontFall Member

*claps*

And who said they were kicked off? Maybe the guys from Bullet decided to retire... They still have the trustkill tour in the US and even if it ll be in Europe they will be supporting Metallica and Guns during the same month how many bands can claim that?

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

the hotel thing has nothing at all to do with what I was talking about lol staying hotel isn't a critical part of your life, touring is because you have to do it to get paid. if you don't like a hotel you're at just go to a new one but w/e let's get back on track now.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I was using a hotel as an example of a comparisent, I didn't mean it literally :lol:

Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

I agree. BFMV had every right to complain about how they were treated. Rob Zombie had no right to treat them like trash. It's good that they stood up for themselves. I can't believe some of you don't agree! Hearing how they were treated and saying they should have just stood quiet?! No. If I'm treated badly I'm not going to stay quiet about it. Just becasue Rob Zombie's more popular in the US doesn't mean their better than BFMV so, whatever.