Not attracted to the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Creep, Dec 25, 2005.

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

totally agree. i have my good friends to guide me, and vice versa. im glad to have open friends to talk to, and explain the problems and situations in life.

Amanda.

Amanda. Well-Known Member

I'm a lesbian. What can I say? I love females. And to the topic starter, you can still have children and live a normal life. There are a few ways you can have children. You can adopt or you can do it another way that I'm sure you know about. If you don't, you can ask me. I just don't want to go through explaining something if you already know about it.

Dr. Faust

Dr. Faust "Your Epitaph Will Be A Barcode"

i admire all of you for admiting what you have. i know what the people of today think of gays and bisexuals, and i love LPA for not letting people be homophobic, because i have gay friends, and i don't want thier lives to get harder. i am straight, but i treat gay people like any one else, and i am proud of it.

dudeman_OG

dudeman_OG Well-Known Member

I am hetero, I am not afraid of gay men, but if they make a move on me, I am suddenly grossed out. But if I was a girl, i would probably be lesbien. I just like women's bodies. Men only have one sexy object, and that's not even too sexy. Women, on the other hand, have 4. Lots more fun.

Amanda.

Amanda. Well-Known Member

Well of couse, you being a heterosexual male, would say that if you were female you would be a lesbian. That's because you're thinking from your mind and point of view. If you were born female, I'm sure things would be a lot different. I'm not saying you wouldn't be a lesbian, I'm just saying there is a possibility that you could be straight.

Doorway

Doorway Member

I am heterosexual.I like boys .Even right now I like one boy but he´ll never notice me.
    Well I idon´t have nothing against bisexuals or homosexuals.
    If my friend would be a lesbian I still would be her friend.

mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

i sometimes wonder if im bisexual, ive never even considered boys, but recently i occasionally think more about boys sorta thing, but i dont think i could actually have a relationship with a boy...so yeh, i dunno whether its a phase or me just 'experimenting' with my thoughts or what...and i cant talk about it to anyone i know, not even my gay friend, coz i have a gf, and tis all confusing

Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

Well...I recenty found out that my best friend's gay...I don't know why people have to be so f***ing uptight about it...just because someon'es gay doesn't make them a different person...it just means you know something about them you didn't before...besides...it's kinda cool not having to be scared of someone you know falling in love with the same girl as you...so mainly...gay...hetero...patato-patahtoe...no big dif. ...

Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Ha ha.
    My friends are calling me Homoflexible.
    Tis funny.
    I always thought I was bi..as I said before.
    I have had boyfriends but couldnt ever get seriously intimate with them.
    I dont think I could ever have a sexual relationship with a male.
    But girls are different....
    I have a girlfriend now and I think Im falling in love...
    Would you still consider me Bi or do I fall under the lesbian label.
    I dont really care, just wondered what you guys think?
    ta.

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Ether, I think you've now been taken under the lable of lesbian.

Basically, the whole hertero/homosexual basis is on sexual preference. Since you couldn't have a sexual relationship with a male and you are happy in a relationship with a female, I think it's safe to say you're a fullfledged lesbian. :thumbsup:

---
    I kinda wish my friend Alissa would act more bi(with me)...

haha, I think I kind of bring out the bi-ness in girls. like...three now.
    There is a new one at work, to if I spent more time with, I'm sure she'd experiment. :lol:

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

depends... some people are just going through a phase that most people go through. once its over, they go back to heterosexual lifes. others want to explore and see what they like, and interests them the most.

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

oh, yes, that is very true... There is always a possibillity of change, always.

I mean, my friend's grandmother had a partner for a very long time, then all of a sudden, dumped her and went for a boy litterally half her age...it's really sad and kind of sick. She's 64 and he's 32. Her doing that almost killed her partner and she had to be taked to the institution and tried to commit suicide. :ermm:

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

wow....thats really tough. yeah, ive seen people literally just change in a week. i guess something in their head clicks.

Justmuse

Justmuse Well-Known Member

Well...um.yeah I'm "normal" We are all different in our sexual tastes but the idea is that our generation is much more understanding than our parents.I think this is the main problem.There's nothing to be shamed about.And to say about your children,that you afraid you wont have....you have to chose between your feelings and your own responsibility.

Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

I am Bi-Sexual and proud about it, dont hide who you are. I find that coming out to your freinds and family is hard to do, yes it is very worrying, I was scared that my friends would reject me based on it. But to be honest most of them turned around and said "Finally, we always through you were". I wouldnt worry about coming out to your freinds, i know that family is a major worry and is the worst to tell. My parents said it was an adolsent phase, but as I do still have gf's they dont worry much.

If people dont accept you for who you are they are not worth knowing, you shouldnt have to change for people. That took me a long time to work out, and even know ims cared to show the real me inscase of rejection by a lot of people. But dont make the mistake i did, and that is listen to what some people will say because its not worth listening to. Ive been out for around 2 years now.

Good luck with telling them and hope it goes well.

Creep

Creep Well-Known Member

Thank you for your input people :) Especially Michael. Nine people now know the truth. I agree that if people can't accept me then they aren't worth knowing. Telling parents is definately too tough for me to comprehend right now though. I have this one friend who I go to school with that I have informed. Unfortunatly it seems the the whole ordeal is constantly on his mind because he continually makes insider jokes about it that only him and I will understand. I told him that it bothers me but he does not stop. He has accepted the truth but because of his friendly teasing it makes me feel as though he acts differently around me. Should I be concerned?

Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

My mates did it for a while, so yeah shouldnt be worried to much really. As long as you know he wont blab its ok. My mates did it for a while. Trick is to just ignore it.