abusing lp fans...

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by x__x, Apr 23, 2003.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Off Topic: Hybrid One, your signature is stretching the boards. Please remove it.

Yeah that works unless the reason WHY they hate them is because they sold 8 million copies of HT and Meteora being number one.

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

I start to cry and beg for mercy when I pass by a person who wears a slipknot or metallica shirt. I would not wear an LP shirt to school nowadays

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I'm the LP guy at my high school. Everyone that knows me knows I like LP and respects that.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Its the same with me. Everyone will always ask me stuff about them and I answer proudly cause i know more about something than they do :p

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

The exact same for me too man...

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Yeah that works unless the reason WHY they hate them is because they sold 8 million copies of HT and Meteora being number one. [/b][/quote]
    At least I can say it's because Linkin Park has talent. They're not a bunch of sellouts like N'sync and crap. Yes, I used to be "From The Inside."

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

I don't know. I also speculate that the main reason why a lot of people hate LP is because they are overplayed. People mistakingly see them as a sellout band. This is where I am confused. Evanescence and the white stripes are overplayed and it seems that everyone still likes them alot

From-The-Top-To-The-Bottom

From-The-Top-To-The-Bottom Well-Known Member

I get an enourmous amount of things said to me about being a major fan, there is like one other person in my whole school who likes LP.......It sucks but at least I can relate to the music that I am interested in.......How can anybody realte to anything 50 Cent says in his music? All he raps about is drugs, women, sex, wepons, and money. Things most people will not have or see in their life. My theory is that if more entertainers wrote something about real things people are faced with music might be more meaningful and in turn it might make peoples lives more meaningful. :wth:

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

most people wont have sex, women and money?

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

According to people at school, if you listen to rap, you are cool. Yeah right. 50 cent sucks.

The Doctor

Amen to that. I swear the next time i hear one more kid say "G Unit" I'm going to blow up and start screaming something Chester screams....and if you doubt it, Ive done it before. Back in the days of Nelly this (very white haha) kid started saying Nelly phrases and I just started screaming By Myself....freaked out a teacher when all they heard from me was that, as I was almost curling into a ball. So after all that was done...well lets just say the kid NEVER said something stupid like shizzle my nizzle around me again. :D

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

Amen to that. I swear the next time i hear one more kid say "G Unit" I'm going to blow up and start screaming something Chester screams.... [/b][/quote]
    SHUT UP! ^_^

The Doctor

SHUT UP! ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    ::scratches head:: actually Ive doen that before too HAHA :lol:

most people wont have sex, women and money? [/b][/quote]
    I meant most people will not have an excess of sex, women, and money........ Most people lead very normal lives where they have other far more serious problems to worry about...... Im sorry I made a mistake people on here are far to critical of each other..........I'm so tired of hearing people say "G-unit" it makes me sick!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I meant most people will not have an excess of sex, women, and money........ Most people lead very normal lives where they have other far more serious problems to worry about...... Im sorry I made a mistake people on here are far to critical of each other..........I'm so tired of hearing people say "G-unit" it makes me sick! [/b][/quote]
    You should yell Street Soldiers, or something of that matter. :p

You should yell Street Soldiers, or something of that matter. :p [/b][/quote]
    LOL

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Actually Bryan, I do yell that when I see someone with an LPST shirt. :)

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

Theres like 20 alternatives (People who listen to rock/metal) in my skool.. Out of like 1500 people.. All the pr!cks call us "moshers" like its offensive.. We even call ourselfs "mosher" it's funny as hell!

Anyway.. My friend was into all heavy metal (Slipknot, KoRn, etc - I like these too) and I got him into Linkin Park.. He doesn't know the stuff I know about like Xero and Hybrid Theory EP.. But he still likes them alot.. I don't talk about Linkin Park that much to people though..

All the pr!cks in my skool like Rap, Hip-Hop, etc.. It's funny cos they don't have a clue.. They've only ever heard of people like Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, Eminem, Nelly, 50 cent, Tupac, Etc..

Don't get me wrong - I quite like Rap.. But those guys from skool take it too far..

Over here in the UK you just get into a fight for liking Rock, Metal, Punk, etc and wearing any type of hoodie with a band on it.. :wth:

AWalkInThePark

AWalkInThePark New Member

People are alays gnna oppose you when u like i spacific bad or musicion becouse they want to be number one or just strait out wanna start a war, i dont think any f us HUGE lp fans (such as myself) have to worrie about wha pl say or nething like that bcouse LP has been at te top and we hang there quite a bit so their just mad they aint doing as well.