Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

We could say,

a stuffed teddy bear (or animals) holding flowers in one hand and chocolates on the other. with a card on his tummy that says something sweet and short.

2. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Sometimes I really wish I could be far away from this house, away from my parents, specifically my annoying mom. Ugggh. I don't know how someone can be so fucking annoying, it's fucking torture. Oh well, at least 3 years to go till I'm free. Or at least I hope things turn better by then.

I finally figured out why people commit suicide. *shakes head*
    no, i don't have any plans of suicide or anything endangering my life.

3. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Valentines day....pffft comercial shit!
    But I shall take part in it for the special person in my life...
    Hmmmm, flowers at school maybe, what do u guys think?

4. Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

so this isn't really something i want to let out, it's more of a question...
    so i'm supposed to be going out tonight with a few friends of mine. problem is we are going to this guys house. that fact that this guy is going to be there is making me unsure about going. i'll tell you the story basically...

one night, when i was going out with my ex boyfriend, me and my ex had a fight. so i ended up at this party and i was extremely drunk. i had no control over anything happening. putting the story heaps short, he knew i had a boyfriend, and i was pretty much passed out. he took advantage of the situation and i suppose you could say he raped me, considering i was passed out and all. i didn't do anything about it, because i was so drunk. so it was all my own fault.

now, i don't know what i want to do. i really want to go out with my friends tonight and have the best time, but i don't know if i can see him again. like, i really want to see him again, to see if it helps me get over what happened (that night fucks me up pretty bad) but i'm still really scared to see him and it could just make me feel worse.

so yeah, any ideas on what i should do. i mean i really want to go but i don't want to see him. i know this is dumb, but i have zero idea what to do and i need advice in the next.. hour.

5. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Amy, if you go, watch how much, and what you drink. As you don't want to screw yourself over again getting too drunk. [pun unintended]

6. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I want to get wasted this weekend. I'm not going to lie.

7. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Yeah...me too...

Oh, I get a new look tomorrow! I'm cutting and dying the tips of my hair blue.
    I'm also getting a new outfit...a whole make over, it's going to be great. I'm just not sure what I should have my new style be. lol

----
    hehe, I <3 the guys at my work. they're really cool people. I got talked to by the manager for talking today though. :sad:
    I really don't know why I havn't been made a fucking sup! argh! this fucking job. At least I have friends there...I'd have already quit if I didn't. =/

-------
    I've figured out that Teresa has sex with whoever is mad at her...it's like she thinks that if she does that, then they won't be mad at her or something.
    I've given up on her. She's spending all of her time at Justin's and she is going to get attached, w/o a doubt...and he is already. bah! I hate people!

8. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I have trouble choooseing.

Friends that make me not think about alot.

Or my girlfriend, who's make me feel better about it and thats it

9. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

my recent girlfriend was like that...then i somehow got her...i dunno and she also somehow got to me...

10. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

:ermm: I think i'm in love with an LPA VIP. Only time will tell.

11. Evan™

I dont know if its the right thing to do, to ask if shes ok. Because at the back of my mind i know she'll lie to me and say everything is ok or just give me a very vague answer. And she wont like it if i try to help and stuff and well...that kind of makes me feel down and stuffs, being unable to help and not wanted to help...

i also hate myself for my inability to tell the difference between a hint and sarcasm...sometimes i get so mixed up in it, it almsot drives me insane and makes other people angry too....

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
  12. Will

I'm pretty sure if people have a problem with me saying "I'm pretty sure," they need to get over it. I'm not going to stop saying it. It's a part of my speech, and I definitely can't help it when I say it.

13. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

I'm the same with saying sorry. I actually try to stop, but it just comes out.

14. Will

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a problem with apologizing all the time. I tell people I'm sorry all the time and no one knows why. It's because I usually don't know what to say when someone tells me something, so I apologize. It doesn't make sense but I can't help it at all.

15. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Yeah. I just hate when I do it to stop someone from being annoyed with me, but acheive the opposite effect. I do it all the time to this one girl (the one I mentioned in my above post) and I just feel liked kicking myself. I'm glad I'm not the only one too.

16. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I have a habit of biting my bottom lip. I always do it when I'm angry or nervous about something. I wish I could stop because there are times when my bottom lip looks like it has been bitten to shreds. :ermm:

17. natalie_16_2k5

natalie_16_2k5 Well-Known Member

Oh my god! I am so gutted. I completely missed the grammys! and now everyones sayin how good it was. Does anyone no where I can go on the net to see it? I'd really appreciate it.

18. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

"Problem" 1: Is she your girlfriend? If so, it's strange that she doesn't want your help. Very strange. Lie to you? Maybe you haven't shown her your love properly and she doesn't feel wanted. If your behaviour is OK then..........you have the problem again. Believing you're unable to help or just ask for help shows disuse. Do you think you're useless? Take one initiative and explain her the situation. She's not dumb. Everyone has feelings. Have self confidence, a bit.

As for the other, it's your personal "problem".
    Hey, Evan, have you ever thought that this is a characteristic of yourself? How many other "Evans" are there in the world having this inability? Every little imperfection we have makes us unique. Like me: I always bite my nails. They are small and awful. I've tried to stop it but I've never managed to. But before two weeks i realised that no one else has such nails. I'm unique and i won't try to stop bitting them:)

19. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Oh babes, I bet they repeat it over and over again.

20. Evan™

nah, shes not my girlfriend, shes just one of my better friends thats a girl...haha...i dont really dare say anything because i know she'll say something like...how would i put it...."i've got my own problems, i dont need to hear yours" kind of thing....i think its just for the moment...or maybe she is really sick of me and stuff....i dont know...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.