Metallica

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Cal, May 23, 2003.

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

I have.. It took me atleast 10 trys though.. The first 10 were different songs :angry:

sup103

sup103 Ambient

Would you be so kind to send me Frantic? Thats the song I want to hear most, and I cant wait for Thursday for the CD.

Oh yeah, my AIM is supersmasher2049.

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

I only have St. Anger (The single) from the new Metallica album.. It's the only one I've heard.. Hence why I asked if anyone knew any songs off the new album I should download..

You can listen to it on Metallica.Com in the Media section..

Magick

Magick Ambient

Okay, I get that you don't like Metallica and they just aren't your cup of tea, but calling them "old ####s" does not help. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix... all a bunch of old ####s, too?

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

i dont like metallica or there music...they are getting to old and i think it was a VERY bad idea for them to come back to the music scene cause i bet all the stuff they are going to put out now is just going to flop like every other "old band" that is trying to come back...yea they had their time to shine already in like the 80's or whatever. And i HATE it when people say "you dont know rock if you dont listen to Metallica..." please give me a frekkin break..Metallica is crap.

I know alot of people that live here are only going to the Sanituranium tour to see linkin park and the other bands that are going, not Metallica.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Okay, I get that you don't like Metallica and they just aren't your cup of tea, but calling them "old ####s" does not help. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix... all a bunch of old ####s, too? [/b][/quote]
    All those artists you just mentioned actually write good music which to me will always be good no matter what day and age. Sorry, but Metallica had their decade (1980) and that's done now. Let it go, Metallica boys.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Okay, I get that you don't like Metallica and they just aren't your cup of tea, but calling them "old ####s" does not help. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix... all a bunch of old ####s, too? [/b][/quote]
    None of them are making new music, are they?

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Nope. Thanks, Will.

Magick

Magick Ambient

Neo - Fair enough. Your opinion.

Will - I didn't mention those bands in regards to whether or not they have new music.

ArtistSpongebob8

ArtistSpongebob8 Active Member

I agree with what was said about everyone going to Sanitarium just for Linkin Park and the other bands. That's how it is around here too. Not many people here are going though, however. We'd all find the money for the tickets, but the four hour drive just isn't worth it. There aren't enough good bands vs. bad bands for us to go.

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

Hell, Linkin Park alone are worth a four hour drive! Not to mention KoRn, Limp Bizkit, Metallica, Deftones and Mudvayne.. :mellow: I live in the UK so I'd never get chance to go to Summer Sanitarium :(

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Korn won't be there this year. Damn, I wish. :(

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

KoRn rule.. That sucks for everyone whos going..

I'm glad they came back.. If they didn't, they wouldn't have made I Disapear for Mission Impossible.. And that's like one of my favourite Metallica songs.. Sh!t, maybe on of my favourite songs of all time! ^_^