In-Depth Look at Faint Video

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Neil, May 24, 2003.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Ok, I have taken lotsa screeners for the faint video. I have no image hosting as of now, so they will probably never get put anywhere but heres some things I noticed

-Phoenix is wearing a bulletproof vest
    -Joe IS up in the window on the upper left
    -Brad's shirt has letters on it. It is french - it says "J'ai confiance en toi" which translates to "I have confidence in you"
    - The painting of the figure with the 'alien head' has "Hybrid Theory" wings

Add your own but make sure to confirm them

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

i dont know if this counts, but most the band members have not shaven and are looking kind of scruffy lol...maybe cuz the building is dirty so they looking dirty, i dunno

Neil

Yeah man, its the atmosphere of the vid. Its supposed to be like dirty urban style stuff. Its a video that prooves LP doesnt need fancy CGI stuff to make a good video

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

who swings the guitar around there neck, mike or brad, cuz i dont see headphones when he does it...

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

The LPA has taken good screens too, expect em up very soon as well as new excellent quality SIB screens(replacing the old crappy ones) a little after faint.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Actually i think its Phoenix...cause like you said, no headphones, and Mikes wearing a backwards hat...so i think its Phoenix

ArtistSpongebob8

ArtistSpongebob8 Active Member

I agree about the guitar thing. I think it's Pheonix too.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

It is Phoenix. I took a screen shot of the video and enhanced the brightness of the image. In the image, the person is wearing a shirt. Now then, if you proceed to the ending parts of the video, Phoenix is the only one with a shirt on. Brad doesn't count because yeah, he's got the earphones on. Also, when the brightness is at a right color, it shows straps on each side of the shoulders. I assume this is the straps from the vest Phoenix has on... If I am wrong, hoo-boy was that a waste of time :p.

Neil

Yeah, that guitar swinging bit was awesome - it lookes like he threw in into the crowd but then you can see it go to his other side... Nice research Keaton