In what away has LP changed your life?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by [Darken Hybrid], May 6, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Well, since I got into LP I've been getting a lot of inspirations, I have realize a lot of things through their music and it has made me like rap as much as rock. ^_^

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

well it got me back to wearing this really cool black leather choker with chains surrounding it that i hadn't worn in ages :p because of lp i managed to get into heavier rock than i usually listen to (to my mom's dismay :p)

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

LP has a small influence in what I write.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

it makes me realize that life has a purpose. without lp i id think that this world sucked.

Hypereaction

Hypereaction Member

yeah on how i think of people.the world.and how i think.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

When ever iam down. When ever iam MAD when ever i have any feelings at all theres always a perfect LP song to listen to and set my mind rite. :) if there wasnt LP I dont think i would listen to music as much as i do (mainly linkin park) there just such a great band. Id just wish there was some way i could repay all 6 of them for the many hours Ive had listen to them :D [LINKIN PARK] RULEzzzzz dont let anybody tell u differently :mike: :chaz: :joe: :rob: :phoenix: :brad:

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Listening to LP has changed the way I look at life and how I deal with all the sh*t things in it. I still dont know how to deal with everythingbut listening to LP makes me remember I am not the only person who is dealing or who has dealt with hard things and other things like that. Its all good!

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

I've learned so many quotes which fit in life SO perfectly, like:

All I know
    Time is a valuable thing
    Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
    Watch it count down to the end of the day
    The clock ticks life away
    It's so unreal

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

a LOT of LP's songs give meaning to different people. to me, they have done just that. their music gave me a place to turn to when things just don't go so well in life. they lyrics match up with a lot of feelings i go through. also, they inspire me in my attempt at "art" and "writing".

5TrEe7 S0lJ4

5TrEe7 S0lJ4 Well-Known Member

well, ever since i heard breaking the habit ive been trying to kill myself

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

when i have frustrations i listen to LP it makes me feel much better....LP just rulezz

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

LP have just been an inspiration for me. To realize that it's not that bad, yet that you're not alone. You will get through it. And they really get my creative juices flowing when I write, too.

Lauren88

Lauren88 Guest

linkin park has made a huge difference in my life. i can honestly say that without their music i most likely wouldnt be here today. my life has been a living hell for quite a while now and their music has given me something to grasp hold of and vent my anger in a more positive way. their music has helped me more than any body will ever know. the band has been here for me when my own family havent ..even if they dont know i exist. i am truly thankful for their music as well as them themselves. they can always make me smile no metter what...and on top of that their music is just plain kick ass! :chaz:

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

Ditto to all of these:

1: They got me into more Rap/Scratching and Heavier Rock
    2: They have a perfect song for how I am feeling
    3: They're a great inspiration
    4: They've shown me so many kool quotes/lyrics
    5: They've taught me that I can be just how I want to be, not how other people want me to be

LP Forever!

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

I feel the same exact way....it should be pretty good for them to know that even though you dont know a person, you can indirectly help them in so many ways.....LP is a huge influence in my life and without them and their music, I wouldnt be who I am today, and if I ever get the chance to thank them somehow, I will.

Lauren88

Lauren88 Guest

I feel the same exact way....it should be pretty good for them to know that even though you dont know a person, you can indirectly help them in so many ways.....LP is a huge influence in my life and without them and their music, I wouldnt be who I am today, and if I ever get the chance to thank them somehow, I will.
    [/quote]
    ive tried to...but it just went to the fan realations admin of lpu instead of them..i got some stuff from her and a letter but id still give up a hell of alot just to know that they knew how much a diff their music has made in my short hectic lil life

*Julie Shinoda*

*Julie Shinoda* Member

I agree on everything you've said. ;)

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

LP's music has helped me through a lot of struggles.
    There is not that many bands out there that can do that to me and I am glad Linkin Park can help me in that way. They truely rock! ^_^

Lauren88

Lauren88 Guest

I agree on everything you've said. ;) [/b][/quote]
    jewels that you???

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Linkin Park has just helped through all the hard times in my life and with out them to listen to i dont think music would really matter to me and nothing really would make sence but when i need an answer i always turn on my LP songs and i get one [LINKIN PARK] Rulezzz