your earliest memory of linkin park

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ROFLcopter, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

One Step Closer. They said it was mix between Limp Bizkit and the Deftones. I didnt like it so I tuned in to another channel :lol: My brother played Cure For The Itch on his CD-player, and I thought the whole CD was like that so I gave it a try.

-x-ecks-x-

-x-ecks-x- Well-Known Member

When OSC first premired I saw it. I was at my friends house, and we both loved it.

Been a fan ever since.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

Exactly.

...actually, that was my first good memory.

My true first memory was remembering that OSC was on this music video channel all the time and I was really really tired of it. lol (I like OSC now though.....) [/b][/quote]
    yeah...it was more of the that for me

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

yeah...it was more of the that for me [/b][/quote]
    Yep.

cam_KARMA

cam_KARMA Well-Known Member

Basically..I remember I was 13 yrs.old..my brother loves rock music so much..at first I really dont like LP....coz im inot Limp bizjit...I first saw was the In the end...video_bcoz...of the JAG Leans commercial..I saw Mike rapping..and I juz said" Ewww..He's not cute!"...and then It turned out..December...I was second year then..when i thought to visit LP.com...I dunno what comes to my ming..that when i saw joehahn pix...I juz said..he's cute and it started there..I start listening Lp...music coz there was joe.... ^_^ ^_^ :p :p so,
    BASICALLY i DIDN'T LIKE lP MUSICAT FIRST NOT B'COZ OF JOE..NOW THINGS CHANGE i LIKE lP MUSIC..THERE GREAT..AND THEY DONT HAVE EXPLICIT CONTENT..WHICH MY MOM LIKES IT...HEHEHEHEHE :innocent:

ROFLcopter

ROFLcopter Well-Known Member

limp bizkit.....

eewww

gay people. gay music.

Dart

Dart Well-Known Member

heard runaway.hated it.heard in the end.hated it.heard in the end for the second time.loved it.got the album.loved it

cam_KARMA

@ IAlsolikeLP...excuse me..I think Limp Bizkit its not that kinda "bad" band...they produce good sound and music too!!!! :mellow: well..thats your opinion...respect ya! :mellow:

I love rock music so whatever band is that as long as they sound good...I like them!!!!!

@Dart...In the end for me..is still the best song they have ever had!!!!!!!!nice lyrics..nice intro...nice video( of course joe was the assistant director :rolleyes: )

camille

~ immortal soul ~

~ immortal soul ~ Well-Known Member

I heard the end of "Crawling" on TV and was confused because I didn't know which group that was and thought the singer had a good voice... But then I forgot the band's name and didn't look for information or songs because I just forget the video, the band etc.
    Then "In The End" came out and my cousin played it to me and I was attracted when I heard the first vocal line... Then I remembered the "Crawling" experience and went looking for Linkin Park... Since then I'm addicted^^ :)

Unplugged

Unplugged Well-Known Member

I think someone who was new on us school and he said do you know lp and i sad no and then he let me listen In The End and after two times listening i already knew the songtext ^_^

Iris Star

Iris Star New Member

I heard the Meteora CD for the first time when my friend played it all the way when our parents draged up to disney world. Loved LP ever since.

emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

one day I was camming home from school *I was in the 7 grade now I'm in the 12 grade ^_^ * I turned on the TV and back then there was a tv-show on a romanian chanel and everybody would email theyr dedications and the girls that presented the show would read them and after they would play the requested song......so that day someone wanted linkin park-one step closer.....I never heard of them before that so I thought I should listen....and like't it a lot....and the OSC video was played on that tv chanell everyday more that 5 times ^_^ *they did the same with crawling and in the end* ^_^

LPrlzFrEvr

LPrlzFrEvr Well-Known Member

Me and a few other guys listened to music and they put Somewhere I belong on. I was like:
    "Don't put that song on. It's a piece of crap"!
    After I heard the song i said:
    "OK that was a good song :D "
    I bought the album a few years later

(English isn't my mother language)

cam_KARMA

^YOU MEAN YOU STARTED liking LP...in their METEORA ALBUM??? i think hybrid theory makes LP known in our country(philippines) esp.In the End...!!!!!!

Sylvaron

Sylvaron Member

In The End... very first song I had ever gotten into. Before that, I didn't even listen to music!
    Anyway, I had gotten the internet, and was searching for DBZ music videos (I was around 11 at the time) and found one with In The End by Linkin Park. I downloaded, played it, freaking loved the music. So later on, I was at the store and saw "Hybrid Theory" and bought it. Got me hooked. I'm now known as the biggest LP fan in my school. I have every Grey Daze, and Xero track. Along with all colaborations, remixs, covers, etc. I'm an LP freak. ^_^

Hybrid Minor

Hybrid Minor Member

I was at my grandma's in 2000 watching MTV. When a Commercial for Linkin Park came up. I was instantly hooked by the clip they showed of the "One Step Closer" Video. I then went and printed out some pics of them and bought Hybrid Theory. It's weird...I have had 3 copies of Hybrid Theory.

cam_KARMA

^ what commercial??? :unsure: Me..it was the JAG JEANS COMMERCIAL featuring their IN THE END VIDEO and it was so funny because my friends told me that mike in LP was so cute( i dont know LP then) as I watched the video ...I don't think mike was cute..!!!and now..he's really cute....but I was more on JOE... :blush: :blush: :blush: BEFORE..i EVEN GET OBSESSED WITH JOE :blush: (w00t) :lol: :lol:

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Mine's pretty funny i was 11, at school we had the best teacher ever she played In The End for us and most of us copied her cd with In the end on it (wasn't the real album) and listened to it all day long.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

My earliest memory was when my brother bought Hybrid Theory and I was never able to listen to the whole thing for a few months, and I kept stealing it from him to listen to it. :lol:

*MoOn*

*MoOn* Well-Known Member

i remember once i was listening to the radio, so i heared (In The End) song i liked the music of it & the lyrics ^_^ its awsome ... so in that way i went to music box & bye there album(Hybrid theory) :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.