Chester Working On Solo Album?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I have never heard a Grey Daze song...

Good new though. Can't wait.

drunknmunkylp33

drunknmunkylp33 Well-Known Member

linkin park might as well break up if they are going to start doing solo albums.

~ immortal soul ~

~ immortal soul ~ Well-Known Member

I don't think so... They are a strong unit, they can cope with solo/side projects and I think that expands their creativity a lot more... Anyway, right now they're struggling with their label and aren't able to work on their regular album so the solo trips of Mike and Chester are a more than welcome break (at least just Chester's for me^^ :D)!

BongKong

BongKong Well-Known Member

Its cool and all to show off your own talent on a solo cd but we all know how talented Chester is already with his two previous solo projects. From what im assuming its going to be Chesters vocals with Orgy's background music(which by the way will sound nothing like Grey Daze). It would be kinda cool just to get the whole band together maybe for a couple songs on his cd and make it just strictly Chester singing like they do for My December.

Mushroom Cloud

Mushroom Cloud Well-Known Member

I also hope it doesnt sound like grey daze cause that particular sound is a bit dated.....but if thats the type of music chester wants the make...then all the power to him....I do hope he actually sings on this album instead of whine.

The guys got a unique voice and a good range....but he sings out of his noise to much (at least latley)

He needs to start singing with his Diapraghm so he can really use the full potential of his voice

lpkeeper

lpkeeper Member

I personally liked Walking Dead way better than his Grey Daze stuff, but that's just me I suppose.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I'm amused at all these people worrying about LP breaking up because of solo albums.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Splitting would probably be for the best if they don't sort out the label dispute soon.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

OMG, CHESTER'S BREAKING UP FROM THE BAND?! OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. DON'T GO CHESTER, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If he's working on a solo album, good for him. I'd like to hear some seperate material.

lnkn_drgn_prk

lnkn_drgn_prk Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too.......[*chuckles* Speaking of LP, "Numb" just came on my LaunchCast Player]

If you think about it.....the lyrics to "Numb" could be an indication of how the band is feeling about the pressure of the dumb f***s known as WB and by us fans. Don't get me wrong, I wanna new LP album NOW too, but it may be for the best that Mike/Chaz do these side projekts. And more reason to join LP Underground.....you can get cool Linkin Park music that other fans can't get! [for more details about LPU, click the link] :chaz: :mike: :phoenix: :rob: :brad: :joe: (w00t) :p

flyboy51

flyboy51 Well-Known Member

I think it's a great thing that both Mike and Chester are doing solo albums and that both are going to do amazing. I can't wait for either of them!

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Sounds like you just found out Padme died.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Stop promoting your link loser.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Stop promoting your link loser. [/b][/quote]
    It's ok, now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.