Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

jason, my friend who's in love with me, bought me roses.

jeff, my ex that im sorta still in love with, is jealous.

and i'm so fucking confused.

and it's too goddamn hot out.

2. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I almost fainted today in the street,it's so hot outside.I coulden't breath......but the best part is that I saw my boyfriend last nght and hope I'll see him today :hugz: .I haven't seen my best friend in 4 days...I really need to go to the hospital but I'm waiting for my boyfriend so we can go together :hugz: .I would'ev gonne myself but I don't know the room or the floor...and it's kind'ev hard because if I go nowone is gonna help me in giving me directions because people are really mean and since I have piercings everybody is gonna ignor me or theyr gonna be very rude...because in my town (almost in all the country) if you have piercings or tattos we are cosidered a freak....so I'm gonna go with my boyfriend (who is normal because he has no piercing,like I was hadicapt or something :unsure: ).My grandmother visited me today.My mother died her hear pink (she looks great).I wanna die my hear blue and green but in my lame town I can't find those colors(only pink,red or blonde) so I'm gonna go to another town (a biger one).Tomorow I'm gonna eat cotton-candy ^_^ and go on rides ^_^ .I can't waint :lol:

3. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

My father is in the emergency room as we speak. Apparently he blacked out at the doctor's office this morning. It's probably due to his high blood pressure.

I hope he's okay. We don't talk that much, but I'd be devasted if he died or anything..

4. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

It won't help but :hugz: anyways. Hope He's okay.

5. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

:hugz:

I didn't know you broke up with Jeff, i'm sorry about that. Just do whatever makes you happy, ignore whatever it is that makes you confused. Dunno if that'll help but good luck anyway.

6. linkinparkgurl

linkinparkgurl Member

Yesterday, I realized that my family probably doesn't care if I'm moving to Missouri or not.

If my brothers are upset about something, my mom will ask them what's going on in a sympathetic way.

If I'm upset, my mom gets an attitude and asks me, "What's wrong with you now?"

I wish my mom did not ask my aunt and uncle to send me back to Oregon all those years ago. :(

7. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I wish it was hot here. Yesterday there was a freak tornado not far from here, and a friend reckons he filmed part of his roof being broken off.

I need to get a girlfriend this holiday.

8. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I chase ;) So much fun, but oddly, the money you make off selling footage tends to quite nicely offset the cost of a new windshield. Baseball size hail isn't a friendly species :lol:

Anyways, I've had it with dating. I give up. I've had my heard broken by a cruel prank for the LAST GODDAMN FUCKING TIME. I QUIT. THAT'S IT. I've been had once again, I'm down once again, and I give up. I'll be alone for-fucking-ever and I know it. I'm DONE WITH ALL THIS GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT. DONE. FUCK THIS.

9. bennylp

bennylp Guest

i'm in a dilema

and i need help

there is this girl that i have loved, for ages, and i bought her these $400 diamond ear rings, but i'm to shy and embarrised to ask her out, coz i havn't seen her in ages, but i really love her that much to ask her out. how do i do it?

please give jme help, i need it

10. Burningsoul

Burningsoul Well-Known Member

Jus keep it simple, ask her if she has seen the latest movie at the cinema, and if not would she like to go with you, somethin like that, see how it goes, you dont need to spend $400 on fancy jewellry and stuff.

11. emyly

My best friend is mad at me but I am not guilty and she doesen't know that.She is in the hospital and she sent me a SMS and she told me that she needed me when she went in the hospital and I wasen't there cause I don't care.I would'ev gonne but I was the last to know,cause I went in town and everybody told me they knew from the beging and I was very upset.If she really wanted me to go she would'ev told me but she neveer did that.Even my brother knew but didn't tell me cause he tought I.And I went with my boyfriend and hers to the hospital and I tried to explane that I didn't knew but she didn't listen to me and I started cryng and she shid to my boyfriend(her brother)that I was acting and din't care at all

12. Seb

Seb Active Member

I asked out my best friend June 6 (D Day. Don't know if that's good or bad)

I've loved her as a friend for the past 6 months.

I didn't want to ask her out because she's my best friend and I didn't want to fuck up our friendship, but it's been nearly two months and I love her more than ever.

Sucks because I haven't seen her in three weeks because I had surgery and she's been busy babysitting, helping out at church, etc.

But hopefully I'll see her Monday :)

13. emyly

That's nice.I hope your relationship will be a long and beautifull one.

14. Seb

Seb Active Member

Thanks, emyly

15. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I made out with a guy who was recently dumped by a girl who considers herself my friend, even though all I am to her is a backdrop (she considers me plain enough to be her foil, she thinks she's that hot). Even though she dumped him, and she also told me that I was free to go for him, she still got incredibly jealous when she found out that we'd gotten together for a little fun. Now she's trying to draw lines between me and the rest of our mutual friends because "I didn't consider her feelings at all". Sure, whatever. She was only dating him to make her ex jealous and treated him like dirt. I don't think I deserve that kind of treatment--not for something she said was okay by her.

16. Fractured

Fractured Well-Known Member

i hate my step-dad

17. linkinparkgurl

linkinparkgurl Member

I hate mine too. (well, legally, he's not my stepdad, but he will be sometime next year)

18. Seb

Seb Active Member

Life fucking sucks. I don't give a fuck about myself anymore.

2 days ago, I posted about my girlfriend. Well, I'm posting about her again.

She sent me an email saying she is truly sorry but it turns out that she doesn't love me. She just broke up with me. I just lost my best friend/girlfriend. I have no fucking clue what to do. I didn't want to ask her out because I was afraid of losing her as my best friend, and I just did.

My advice to you all. NEVER ASK OUT YOUR BEST FRIEND UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE THEM FOREVER. I DID, AND SHE DOESN"T EVEN LOVE ME AS A FRIEND ANYMORE. LOVE IS BS.

19. saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

i need advice about this.

My best friends sister came onto me the other day.I didnt resist (cause shes very hot^^)Later i found out that she was slightly drunk.
    So,i feel like a dick cause i got too physical with ym best mates sister,i need to talk to her about it,does she actually like me,or was it just being a bit drunk,but i have no FUCKING clue how to go about asking her,without freakin her out

HELP

20. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Wow, we should go bowling :lol:

Anyways, my advice is to just try and regain her friendship again. You don't have to be her girlfriend, but it would help if she was your friend. Now if she is just a complete dick (not meaning that), just ignore her and try to move on with your life.

BTW, the bowling comment meant by that I had the same situation happen to me almost a year ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.