More London Bombs

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Jul 21, 2005.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

4 more London bombs

To be honest I didn't think for one minute that 7/7 was gonna be the only attack on London.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I'm watching it on the news now. I'm not too sure on the facts at the minute though.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Man, they really hate you guys. They didn't even do that to America when they attacked us.

DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

Probably some copycats?

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Could be.

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

They wern't bombs. not from what i last heard. they're fakes. bombs with detonators but no explosives. the bangs people heard where the detonators going off.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

The detonators went off but there were no explosives in the bombs. All that there was was the smell of burning rubber, according to witness accounts. One person was hurt.

It's good to hear this wasn't a large-scale thing like the 7/7 bombings, but it really makes you scrutinize just how much Britain's security forces have tightened up at subway stations. Because of their carelessness, we could've had another couple of hundred people dead or injured. They need to step up their efforts at security in the tunnels.

the_king_of_all

that's what i thought. how could that happen exactly 2 weeks after 7/7. our security should be better than that. it could have been much, much worse.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Jesus. Fucking terrorists. <.<

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Is this a coincidence? 7/7. 7+7=14. 14 days. 14 days=2 weeks. This happened two weeks after 7/7.

OMFG! Conspiracy!!!!!!!!

Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

OMG! Why do terrorist wanna bomb London? Did London did anything wrong? Terrorist s**k man. They don't feel pity to others. F**k. Come bomb my house assh**le!

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

One word: Iraq.

And I'm not going to delve into it any further.

Y2JMeteora2006

Y2JMeteora2006 New Member

I fear that this is gonna get worse than what it already is. A family memeber was in London when the Furst set went off. She survived though and i thank GOd for it.

Luke

I'm not gonna say that we deserved this however much much much worse things happen in the middle east that both English and American troops have done.

Whats fucked up is that everyone now fears going on the Underground,all this bullshit is just making people afraid,cowards make people feel afraid in an effort to force their spirits to submit into fear however Londoner's spirits will not be broken and we will not give in to fear.It'll be a struggle to get used to shit like this happening but terrorism will be stopped.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

You probably over analysed it a little bit there.

We need x-ray screens in train stations, like in Israel. With those it shouldn't be too hard to find bombs on people... they're part timers with raw materials, not James Bond.

Luke

You probably over analysed it a little bit there.

We need x-ray screens in train stations, like in Israel. With those it shouldn't be too hard to find bombs on people... they're part timers with raw materials, not James Bond. [/b][/quote]
    No because it would slow things down therefor making ques of people therefor making all those people vunerable.Percides there has to be a limit to security otherwise they'll start fucking putting cctv in your own homes and fucked up shit like that.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

No because it would slow things down therefor making ques of people therefor making all those people vunerable.Percides there has to be a limit to security otherwise they'll start fucking putting cctv in your own homes and fucked up shit like that. [/b][/quote]
    It's supposed to be working well in the countries who already use screens, and their major rail systems are probably just as busy as the UK's.

Luke

It's supposed to be working well in the countries who already use screens, and their major rail systems are probably just as busy as the UK's. [/b][/quote]
    I doubt it since London has the 2nd busiest transport network in the world.

the_king_of_all

I doubt it since London has the 2nd busiest transport network in the world. [/b][/quote]
    yeah. putting screens in on the underground would be a good idea. but impractical. i would slow everything down so much. so many people come and go off the underground that it's going to be hard to do anything.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

I know I quoted your entire post, but I'm referring to 4 words. "...terrorism will be stopped."

Terrorism will never be stopped. Death, war...feuding will always go on between different people. There is no stopping something as large as terrorism. Unless everyone except the Aussies and the Swiss die, terrorism will always be around.