London Bombings

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Danielle, Jul 7, 2005.

1. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i am so glad for you that your friend is alive and being treated. i woke up this morning and put on the tv and the programme i was watching was reflecting on the events of yesterday. they had imense praise for the emergency services and were saying that all those how got to hospital, all survived and treatment is going well. so hopefully this will be the case, Nikki, for your friend.

i am so proud of the way us Britsh people have coped with the events in London. people in the blasts are not running around looking for blame as they know that the right authorities will be doing their jobs and looking for these people (if i can even call them that) and deal with them accordingly.

still, i wish everyone who walking wounded that was in the blasts and those families, well and RIP to those unfortunate to not survive. [/b][/quote]
    you just kind of took my thoughts and voiced them perfectly there. i was talking to my mum about this last night, we were saying how the emergancy services are amazing for doing what they did yesterday so quickly and keeping everyone calm and how amazing the British public are for keeping calm. as i said yesterday, it was a day that made me proud to be english.

2. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Oh my gosh. Best wishes to you and him. I'll keep him in my prayers. This is so horrible. Who would hurt and kill innocent civilians like this?

3. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

Oh my gosh. Best wishes to you and him. I'll keep him in my prayers. This is so horrible. Who would hurt and kill innocent civilians like this? [/b][/quote]
    I hope your friend Kyle will get better soon. And I wish you all the best with what happened. Such a thing will hang around in people's head for a long time.

I apologize for bringing up things that didn't belong in this thread.

4. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

i am so glad for you that your friend is alive and being treated. i woke up this morning and put on the tv and the programme i was watching was reflecting on the events of yesterday. they had imense praise for the emergency services and were saying that all those how got to hospital, all survived and treatment is going well. so hopefully this will be the case, Nikki, for your friend.

i am so proud of the way us Britsh people have coped with the events in London. people in the blasts are not running around looking for blame as they know that the right authorities will be doing their jobs and looking for these people (if i can even call them that) and deal with them accordingly.

still, i wish everyone who walking wounded that was in the blasts and those families, well and RIP to those unfortunate to not survive. [/b][/quote]
    Couldn't of said it better myself

Us brits have dealt with this well,now is the time to move on and put this tragedy behind us and remember those who were lost in the attacks.

5. fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

Couldn't of said it better myself

US brits have dealt with this well,now is the time to move on and put this tragedy behind us and remember those who were lost in the attacks. [/b][/quote]
    fully agree with you on that one

6. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I wish him luck. :)

7. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

There's still a carriage stuck in one of the tunnels so chances are the death toll's going to increase a lot. I hope your friend is okay Nikki. :hugz:

8. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I hope everything goes right for Kyle, Nikki.

9. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Its an European (??) organisation in the name of Al-Queda.

And Nikki, I wish him the best of luck. I hope he gets better :)

10. adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

I'm so so sorry to the families and friends of people that got hurt. I can't imagine what they're going through concidering 100 people are missing and 700 are still hurt. The people who did this are selfish and cowards. I was talking to my family about this last night and they said that whoever did this is screwed because, really, you don't mess with the Brits.

11. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I wish him luck. :) [/b][/quote]
    Gah..I was hoping that he'd be fully alright and not even in a 'bad state'. Now I really want London to strenghten their search on Al-Queda. When someone you love/a friend is hurt because of these attacks, it just because so much more meaningful.

He most likely was on one of the buses, it's my best guess. :(

12. Link04

Link04 Ambient

Its an European (??) organisation in the name of Al-Queda.

[/b][/quote]
    Proof?

And I talked to my friend from Michigan, Nick, who's been spending his summer over in London, he's doing well, luckily we wasn't near the blast.

13. Chris

Proof?
    [/b][/quote]
    It was all over the news-channels and radio in Holland.

14. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

It was all over the news-channels and radio in Holland. [/b][/quote]
    and on the BBC. this doesn't mean it's right though. they are looking in to it.

15. Link04

Link04 Ambient

Hm... the only thing I've heard of is an anonymous post on an Islamic message board saying it was them. I guess I'll wait for the British investigations to conclude.

16. LPrevolution

LPrevolution Member

weeks before the lockerby disaster the government was fully warned about what would explade (Tape Player) what kind of person would carry it and even the flight it would be on.

back on the subject of the bombings, i have a few people who are there just now, its scary to think he could have been blown up :eek:

17. Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I heard that the bombs were stolen from Russia or something like that? And that there were 6 but only 4 went off?

Or was that just a lie?

18. Chris

and on the BBC. this doesn't mean it's right though. they are looking in to it. [/b][/quote]
    It could be them, but the group called themselfs the European group in the name of Al-Queda. It could be wrong, but it could be right

Dave: There were 7 explosions. I dont know exactly but it was more than 4.

19. Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

It could be them, but the group called themselfs the European group in the name of Al-Queda. It could be wrong, but it could be right

Dave: There were 7 explosions. I dont know exactly but it was more than 4. [/b][/quote]
    It was 4 bombs but they thought it was 7 due to some of them being inbetween train stations.

20. Chris

Oh. My bad then :lol: