I you had a oportunity to be with LP all day...

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Fantas_LP4ever!, Jun 4, 2005.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

LOL riiiite..... [/b][/quote]
    Your right. No more than 3 minutes.

Fantas_LP4ever!

Fantas_LP4ever! Active Member

Well... Your answer is different of the others that I read but I have still had the same opinion and answer to my question.
    I will not reveal my opinion now, but I will give you my opinion soon.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Well... Your answer is different of the others that I read but I have still had the same opinion and answer to my question.
    I will not reveal my opinion now, but I will give you my opinion soon. [/b][/quote]
    What's the point of posting saying your not going to tell us your answer to your own question, but instead try and make it mysterious and answer later. It's not suspenseful.

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

I'd make them dance to the song from Madagascar, the one where the little lemur thing goes, "I like to move it move it, he like to move it move it ..." :lol:

wierd_lpfan

wierd_lpfan Active Member

ok...now that's just scary..I'd probably play Halo 2 with them and ask for their opinion on my art and I'd ask Mike if he could give me guitar lessons because I have a freakin acoustic guitar in my room and I might get an electric guitar...but I'd want Mike to give me lessons.....I'd probably also want a bunch of pictures of me with them (especially Chester) so I could show my backstabbing friends and laugh in their faces...of course I'd be REALLY nervous.. ^_^'

wierd_lpfan

U don't have Hybrid Theory EP?? I got HT EP, HT, Reanimation, Meteora, One Step Closer, and uh...I think one more..for free

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

U don't have Hybrid Theory EP?? I got HT EP, HT, Reanimation, Meteora, One Step Closer, and uh...I think one more..for free [/b][/quote]
    First of all, don't double post. Use the edit button. ;)

Second, not everyone has the Hybrid Theory EP. Even I don't have it. Almost everyone on here as the Linkin Park albums so I don't know why you listed that you have them.

wierd_lpfan

First of all, don't double post. Use the edit button. ;)

Second, not everyone has the Hybrid Theory EP. Even I don't have it. Almost everyone on here as the Linkin Park albums so I don't know why you listed that you have them. [/b][/quote]
    I didn't exactly double post, I was replying to someone different than I did the first time.

bennylp

bennylp Guest

I have a funny story about that

My friends and i went to a simple plan concert, and they were signing all posters, and cd's n stuff, and this girl in front of us was sooooo funny, when one of th band members said "hi" she went all craxy like "oh my god, oh my god, he said hi to me!!!!!!!!!" she then fainted and had to go to hospital :offtopic:

back on topic, i would just like jam, and show them around...and not be like "oh my god, oh my god, he said hi to me!!!!!!!!!"

i just bought brad delsons first model guitar, fender squirer bullet, so its a bit of an inspiration, so, for music assesment, i played one step closer with my band...we had to then perform it at some music night, and i hav only been playing for 3 months, so i'd probable get brad to teach me some of their songs

Otherwise, i'd just hang out, jam, play games, yada yada yada

Cya

Benny

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I didn't exactly double post, I was replying to someone different than I did the first time. [/b][/quote]
    With some manipulation, you can still quote two different things with one post. Replying to two different people is not an excuse for double posting.

Painflow

Painflow Active Member

What a way to spend a day with one of the world's biggest bands that would be. [/b][/quote]

i didn't said i would do nothing i said i would shut up.and if you dont get it they would just dump you off somewhere and say get lost idiot because of your actions.so i would just get close with 'em and dont give them orders :angry:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

i didn't said i would do nothing i said i would shut up.and if you dont get it they would just dump you off somewhere and say get lost idiot because of your actions.so i would just get close with 'em and dont give them orders :angry: [/b][/quote]
    Do you need an icecream cone so you can cool off a little bit? :rolleyes:

Painflow

Painflow Active Member

Do you need an icecream cone so you can cool off a little bit? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Yes, please B)

wierd_lpfan

With some manipulation, you can still quote two different things with one post. Replying to two different people is not an excuse for double posting. [/b][/quote]
    well i'm new so don't pick on me :angry: