Suicide

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Louis, Apr 25, 2005.

1. insanechica007

insanechica007 Well-Known Member

^_^
    Someimes I wonder if I went through it (and still sorta am, because, once again, nothing has been going right in my life) because I had honestly stopped believing in God. I mean, I still don't think I do. You know, once I got out of that slump, I started to feel as if that's not what I wanted..like Mike said in "Nobody's Listening".."the pain gave me something to set my sights on..", you know?

2. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Ahh...I see.

Yeah, that's something to understand. I stopped believing in God as well.

3. cooljelly

cooljelly Well-Known Member

Yesterday I waz thinkin about the pointlessness of life. I have nothin to live for and I certainly can't see myself as an adult. It's really worrying. Ah well, I'll get over it. Don't know how I'd kill myself anyway. I would want it 2 be painless really.

4. Louis

I would think that anyone would want their death or life to be painless. I can't understand how someone would want to live a painful life and die a painful death.

It's hard for me to think of myself as an adult as well. But when I was younger I used to imagine what kind of person I would turn out to be. It's hard to believe what depression does to you. It totally alters who you are and what you believe in.

5. cooljelly

cooljelly Well-Known Member

Yeh. I just don't feel myself recently. Don't know what I'll trurn out like. But it's like when you really young you think about what it would be like to be a "big kid". Suppose that's what it's like for me now. And others like me! I hate bein 14. Cuz when ur a little kid, u get loads of attention and when ur an adult, u can do what the fuck you want. Sort of......

6. insanechica007

Heh, I kinda get what you mean. Also, when you're a kid, it's easier just to believe whatever the hell your parents tell you and you can't question it. Now, it's like you feel betrayed becasue half of the stuff your parents tell you are lies.

Great to know someone understands, though. :rolleyes:

7. adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

To those who are suicidial: Here's something to think about. Will said this once, "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."

8. Louis

How true.

9. insanechica007

True, I guess.
    But I'm firm in my belief that commiting it is not an act of cowardence.

10. Louis

True, I guess.
    But I'm firm in my belief that commiting it is not an act of cowardence. [/b][/quote]
    It's cowardice by the way.

And yes, I have mentioned that Suicide is not exactly a cowardly solution. Saying this many times, people have their own morals. When they are depressed and/or suicidal, they think that suicide is right. They go by what they think is the best thing to do. They are not cowards as some people put it.

11. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Thats a really good way of looking at it,I used to wish I'd die all the time but things got better,for all those going through bad times things will probably get better. I just wish 2 of my friends knew that before they decided the wrong desiscion.

12. Louis

Thats a really good way of looking at it,I used to wish I'd die all the time but things got better,for all those going through bad times things will probably get better. I just wish 2 of my friends knew that before they decided the wrong desiscion. [/b][/quote]
    I'm sorry man. I know how it feels.

13. insanechica007

It's cowardice by the way.

And yes, I have mentioned that Suicide is not exactly a cowardly solution. Saying this many times, people have their own morals. When they are depressed and/or suicidal, they think that suicide is right. They go by what they think is the best thing to do. They are not cowards as some people put it. [/b][/quote]
    I agree..to some degree.
    I just think it takes alot (or, atleast for me) to put that gun to your head or whatever. And sometimes people may just be blind, but others..I think sometimes there's just no way out. Not encouraging anyone, besides.
    Okay, that's all I'm gonna say..I sound really messed up..

14. Louis

I agree..to some degree.
    I just think it takes alot (or, atleast for me) to put that gun to your head or whatever. And sometimes people may just be blind, but others..I think sometimes there's just no way out. Not encouraging anyone, besides.
    Okay, that's all I'm gonna say..I sound really messed up.. [/b][/quote]
    You don't sound messed up, you make sense.