Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Sometimes,I feel like I need a psychiatrist. Maybe I do. I mean,I have terrible paranoias and fears that they seem rediculous. Like - I still have to sleep with the light on. It may seem babyish,but I really do. It isn't influenced from no horror movies either,or else I would know. Plus,even in daytime I keep the lights on. I get argued at but I can't do anything about it.
    Then,I'm just terrified of any ship/boat/ferry travels. I have the constant feeling that something 'll happen. My legs and hands are all shaky when I get on it. I can't take even half an hour on a ship,not mentioning boats,I'll probably collapse on them. It's funny,that I don't have anything against planes...
    And I'm scared of kittens and little animals in general. The list could go on,and on and on but I'm tired to write more.

Oh and another little thing. When I get angry,or pissed off,then I got a big urge to strangle or hit someone. And break anything and everything in sight. I wonder if that's normal...

Whew,got it out. I don't know. I'm a really paranoid person. And that sucks.

2. mia_lp

mia_lp Well-Known Member

counsellors keep things in confidentiality and have experience n knowledge and give actual help

i had the same view of cousellors.. total stangers blabla.. but they do magic work... and if not magic...then they reallly help and get your life back on track.. you just gotta be willing to open up to the and actually ACCEPT their help

3. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Alright I have something to admit. I want it to be known everywhere that I am in love with Anya. Ive never met anyone so amazing in my life, and she completely has my heart. I will do anything for this girl. I dont care what anyone else thinks, I love her. Ive never been so in love before.

4. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

:blush:

I love you too Nate..

5. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

many things.

1. i'm extremely confused.

2. i may be keeping one of the biggest secrets in my life so far from everyone.

3. i need help from a certain person but i am affriad to ask them. also if i do ask them i am worried they might think i am taking the piss.

4. i am sick and tired of people thinking they can just walk all over me just because i didnt fight back on that one occasion.

5. i am fed up of people thinking me and her are still friends. i don't want to be friends with her ever again, yet people still think we are and it annoys me.

6. some people are starting to make me feel phsyicaly ill.

7. why are people being so nice to me when 5 minutes ago most people hated me?

8. why the hell do people keep turning others against me?!

thats all.

6. fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

Testorz, i think you need a hug :hugz:

7. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I miss her. 19 more days till she gets back.

8. Muri

Muri It never ends.

In my life,I decide.

I won't fuckin' let others control my life anymore!

9. the_king_of_all

:hugz: thanks

10. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Why do I keep dreaming about my ex? I wasn't even thinking about her and all of a sudden, I dream that she was there with me making out when we weren't even going out in that dream. It just comes to the point that they're days where I completely miss her to the bone.

11. the_king_of_all

yes i know exactly how you feel. its really wierd. i don't know why it happens, but i made the mistake of asking my ex back out again (i'm not saying thats the wrong thing to do for you, because maybe it isnt) and i regret it.

12. Friskey™

yes i know exactly how you feel. its really wierd. i don't know why it happens, but i made the mistake of asking my ex back out again (i'm not saying thats the wrong thing to do for you, because maybe it isnt) and i regret it. [/b][/quote]
    Well a couple weeks ago, a friend of hers had to drag me to talk to her. She said to me that "losing you was the biggest mistake I ever made, and it took me almost a year to figure out" I dunno, it felt like she kind of opened up old scars.

13. the_king_of_all

Well a couple weeks ago, a friend of hers had to drag me to talk to her. She said to me that "losing you was the biggest mistake I ever made, and it took me almost a year to figure out" I dunno, it felt like she kind of opened up old scars. [/b][/quote]
    yes. exactly what happened to me (except in my case there was like a week where we wernt going out, and she claimed she still 'loved' me) and i just acted on what i thought was the right thing to do, but it wasnt the right thing so... what ever you choose to do, just think it through first. then think it through again after a few days. what ever you do i wish you luck.

14. Friskey™

yes. exactly what happened to me (except in my case there was like a week where we wernt going out, and she claimed she still 'loved' me) and i just acted on what i thought was the right thing to do, but it wasnt the right thing so... what ever you choose to do, just think it through first. then think it through again after a few days. what ever you do i wish you luck. [/b][/quote]
    Wow...we should go bowling :lol: she said the same thing about how she still loved me.

Thanks for the advice.

15. the_king_of_all

Wow...we should go bowling :lol: she said the same thing about how she still loved me.

Thanks for the advice. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: no problem :p

16. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

:lol: no problem :p [/b][/quote]
    Most of 'em are all the same. I've had the same thing happen to me (not that I wanna talk about it eaither).

So, how bout all 3 of us go bowling? :lol:

17. Friskey™

Most of 'em are all the same. I've had the same thing happen to me (not that I wanna talk about it eaither).

So, how bout all 3 of us go bowling? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Wow, we should start a league :lol:

18. the_king_of_all

Wow, we should start a league :lol: [/b][/quote]
    why not? :lol:

19. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I used to try to be someone I wasn't just to fit in. But a few years ago I realized that I had been lying to myself. So now I try to be myself in school, but that's never quite good enough. Just today I was verbally abused on the lunch line, for no reason. I didn't provoke it, heck I didn't even say anything to him. It just starts.

I'm sick and tired of being stepped on, but there's really nothing I can do. Teacher's just say "Kids will be kids" and turn their backs.

20. Suffice

Suffice Well-Known Member

*deletes*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.