Linkin Park songs (How many can you play?)

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by bennylp, May 19, 2005.

Lpimp

Lpimp Extremely H! Vltg3

In guitar i know:
    A Place for my head
    By myself intro(live in texas)
    in the end
    faint
    numb
    from the inside
    my december
    I think thats it,if i can remember more ill post them later

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i can do the piano for faint/figure .09/papercut/ mydecember(reanimation)

im tyring others

Geki

Geki >.

I can't play any instruments, but I can sing some LP songs well. Especially Numb, Lying From You, Crawling, and somewhat Faint except the screaming which is kind of hard for me.

Lpimp

Lpimp Extremely H! Vltg3

Papercut

bennylp

bennylp Guest

can anyone scream like chester does???

If so, please tell us, and if you can, how???????????????????? :D PLEASE???????????? :unsure:

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Agreed, the first song I learned on the guitar was A Place For My Head. I can play all of them, except I don't have a seven string guitar so I can't play that part of a song.

Minus Xero, if everyone in LP didn't hold back it would be a mess and wouldn't sound like one thing. It would sound like a bunch of different genres put together. It would sound like Limp Bizkit, nothing wrong with them but they're already there, LP are supposed to be different.

bennylp

bennylp Guest

yep, i agree with that, they may be held back, and the guitar riffs, they are easy to play, but it sounds a lot beter and different that other stff like slipnot, limp bizkit (if i can spell :( ). all bands should sound different, and thats just the road linkin park have chosen. Easy, but effective. CAN'T WAIT FOR MIKES ALBUM TO COME OUT!!!!

when is the next official "Linkin Park" cd coming out, and what is it called? (bad LP fan, doesn't know a thing about their new albums, BAD BEN, BAD!!!!!! :angry: :'( :mad: )

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Even still, there should at least be one song per album where one or more band members show what they really got.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Linkin Park are a few different genres put together... they're just a lot more tight that Limpbizkit, (hed)pe, and the like.

Oh yeah... I can only play A Place For My Head (edit: on guitar). I never really bothered with the more simple ones.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Linkin Park are a few different genres put together... they're just a lot more tight that Limpbizkit, (hed)pe, and the like. [/b][/quote]
    They are different genres put together but they said they wanted to make a sound that was unique and whole, not each doing their own thing then putting it together.

Minus Xero, that would acctually be wicked but if everyone wasn't held back together all the time, I just see it as a big messy blur.

jmj

jmj Active Member

Bass
    Everything... you think their guitar parts a simple... I could play most of HT CD after my first few days of owning my bass.

Guitar
    One Step Closer
    Faint
    Somewhere I belong
    Don't Stay
    Lying From You

bennylp

bennylp Guest

Agreed. Someone go tell them that!!!!

It would sound great to have a guitar solo, turntable solo, drum solo, and bass solo somewhere in one song. who agrees?

MariosLP

MariosLP Super Member

me but they don't have, so there is no point who agrees with what you are saying :whistle:

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Alex Varkatzas and Brandon Saller of Atreyu have a better voice then Chester Bennington. Dan Jacobs and Travis Miguel of Atreyu are better guitarst the Brad Delson, and Chris Thompson is a better bassist then Dave "Phoneix" Farrel.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Phil Anselmo has a better singing/screaming voice than him. Chester is a good vocalist, though, I'll give you that.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Phil Anselmo has a better singing/screaming voice than him. Chester is a good vocalist, though, I'll give you that. [/b][/quote]
    Chad Gray of Mudvayne is probably one of the best screamers in music today, much better than Chester. And Chad's singing abilities are very good also, he just chooses to use them less.

Maynard James Keenan is one of the best rock vocalists around, he is extremely versatile and has large range, his screamish abilities are very good too.

There are much better than Chester Bennington, but he's not a terrible singer or screamer. He can definately scream, and he can sing just fine, but there are much better.

bennylp

bennylp Guest

Sorry, i didn't say that clear enough. i mean any people on the lp association forums, or any other people who read this stuff. can the scream. sorry about that

Cya

Benny

and it's pretty stupid quoting myself, but i had brainsurgery, so i have an excuse :teehee:

MariosLP

MariosLP Super Member

I can scream but not as good as chester :D

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

well, i can scratch alot of the songs, but i do not have the correct sounds, or the akai 2000 board. its fun, and i plan to get more records with diffrent sounds soon. when i scratch, i use records that have the same sounds as Hybrid Theory and Meteora.