A Queen for Amogh

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Il inno di morte, May 24, 2005.

Il inno di morte

Il inno di morte A noi si schiude il ciel...

A Queen for Amogh

How would I like to offer this queen to you, my friend.
    She will love her king as much as her homeland.
    She won't wear expensive jewelry, but a smile upon her face.
    She won't rule people, but a world full of dreams to share.

She won't treasure a crown with diamonds, but your life beside her.
    She'll never want to live in a castle, but inside your heart's amazement.
    She will never ask for a kingdom to worship her, she’ll just ask for a little time to love you.
    She won’t ask a servant to buy silk for clothes, she’ll create a dress made with your success and glory.

She won’t ask for a throne to sit down, but the warmth of your legs in a wooden chair by the fire.
    She’ll never presume about her beauty, but about how good you make her feel with every word your eyes pronounce.
    She’ll never feel thirst of power in her blood, but the deep desire to weave a happy existence just for you.
    She won’t bother to learn all about good manners, she’ll try to memorize each and every single corner of your body.

She won’t ask for fancy cloaks to look nice, she’ll just ask for your arms to keep her safe and warm.
    She’ll never command anyone to satisfy her whims. She’ll never think about it, because just by looking at you she’ll find heaven.
    She’ll never want any guards to go with her here and there, she’ll just want you to spend the rest of your life with her.
    Finally, she’ll never care about being a millionaire or not, for you are the most valuable treasure she’ll ever own.

This time I hope misunderstandings don't show up. This one is for you, my dear friend Amogh. And I hope you don't get me wrong. This kind of belongs to me at a certain point and I wanted to share my story and to make one for you, for I once became this queen and I'm really happy for being together with my king. I just wanted you to find your queen.
    This is kind of a deep desire of mine which wants you to be happy. I want you to know that if I could, I would magically appear thi person for you, the one that'll make you find love and happiness. I don't know when will you have the opportunity to see this, but I hope to hear what you think about it soon.

D_A_V_I_D

D_A_V_I_D Pure Pwnage

It was Wierd, and i didn't expect anything like this :lol: .
    But still.......... an AWSOME poem. Great work. Not the thype of poem we get around here much but it is cool.
    i'm sure Amogh will like it.

fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

sparkling diamond, this is really really good! really different and fresh, which does't happen all that often!

i like when people try out different styles and this really works. fab job and i hope you write more stuff that is different and pushing the bounderies cause not many people have the courage to break the mold!

^_^

ahamLP

ahamLP Well-Known Member

Please tell me how I should thank you,I really want to,cause no matter how many compliments I give to you,I would fall far short of what you have given me,for the first time in my entire life,you have shown me that there is someone who really cares about me(even more than my parents),so I really dunno how to thank you for this, but I am thinking of writing a small poem as a reply for you lemme try it here

Dear Sparkling Diamond,what should I say about this
    cuase I am speechless,you've shown me what is bliss
    I really dont know If I ever will be able to thank you
    So I've to find a way to thank you which is totally different and new
    I know a short poem like this one wont give you what you have given me
    but believe me I will do whatever I can do,no matter what it may be
    anyways I am really happy that I found a freind like you,the feeling is just great
    so thank you an infinte times,I know this isnt sufficient,but this just to put my feelings straight.

err I guess this is it,sorry if its not that good,but at this moment this is what came 2 my mind(and to my heart),this is totally improptu,but I wrote what I felt,I wish everybody in this world has people like you with them,coshe you are the luckiest man on earth,anyways you have made me happy to the extent that from now on happiness will have a new meaning for me,and about the title to that short poem,hmm lemme think,ok I think "You Sprakle my life" would be a good one,anyways you know what? I feel like typing on and on and tell you how much this means to me,but I have to stop here,but I promise If possible I surely will write a full poem on you,atleast in that way will I be able to thank you to an extent,until then accept my heartfelt thanks.

Il inno di morte

Il inno di morte A noi si schiude il ciel...

^_^ OMG! you don't really have to thank me, I just felt like doing this as a 'please be happy' wish that just could not remain inside of me any longer. i'm so glad you liked it! and please don't feel like YOU HAVE TO make anything for me in response or something. I already got my reward when you said you liked it. Thanks a lot.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i really like this poem, very fresh.... different from all the rest that ive read, in the past few months. i really liked this poem!
    i can even think words to decribe...

ahamLP

ahamLP Well-Known Member

I dunno why we like each other so much(lol I dont mean I dont want you to like me) though we havent even met even once(we live thousands of miles apart),but I guess there is some weird bonding that make us comfortabloe with each other(remember you had liked me the instant you saw my avatar ^_^ ),and if I get my queen or not is a different question,but for now am really happy that I got a freind like you :hugz: (lol I am using this smilie for the 1st time ;) ),thanx again for everything.