Us the freaks

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Il inno di morte, May 21, 2005.

Il inno di morte

Il inno di morte A noi si schiude il ciel...

Hey, I know I've been missing for a little while, but here I am again. I hope you like this one and I'd appreciate some feedback.

Us the freaks

I'd really like to tell you; my dear friend and enemy,
    about an honest caress called "deceive".
    About the night when we found a long way
    to build a short existence.

We may seem to be the best of the worst,
    but they don't realize we are the balance.
    We are the darkness they see before entering the light.
    We are the calm violence they do not dare to release.

We are the cold fire that frightens their dreams.
    We are the weak thoughts that make their souls strong.
    We are the pride that makes them feel ashamed.
    We are the lack of creativity of their imagination.

We are the doubts that question their sureness.
    We are the powerlessness that rules their world of strength.
    We stay when their ignorance tells them it's time to leave.
    We keep what they want to throw away.

Paradise if forbidden to us,
    because we are disgusting in their world of flowers and pleasures.
    We are the debris of their profusion.
    We are pushed aside because we are the lies inside their truth.

And all because we save this insignificant beauty they want to destroy.
    They expect us to remain faithless.
    They want to make us believe we are insane because we don't share their disguise.
    Therefore, our death means life to them...

Dedicated to my dear friend Amogh who is a freak... just like me...
    To my dear Coshe and all those who are rejected for being different.

Lpimp

Lpimp Extremely H! Vltg3

nice ppoem sparkling diamond!it is awsome.and i consider myself a freak so,im another one
    10/10! ;)

Muri

Muri It never ends.

Oh s***. I did feel identified...

You're poems are all superb but I just love this one A LOT!

Il inno di morte

Thanks a lot. you always give me positive feedback ^_^ i'm glad u like my stuff!

D_A_V_I_D

D_A_V_I_D Pure Pwnage

Different, But Gooooood ^_^

I really like this poem and i am sure a lot of people can identify themselves with this poem (including me :lol: ) another brilliant piece. Great work.

lp_sk8ergurl

lp_sk8ergurl Well-Known Member

Including me too.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Excellent, keep up the good work.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

nnnniiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeee poem you got there.
    10/10
    i almost could identify, it sounds sooo awosome.
    you should write more poems like these and keep up the spectaular work diamond

ahamLP

ahamLP Well-Known Member

Well what do I say about this I dunno my reaction to this is its A-W-E-S-O-M-E,this is sparkling at her BEST,you have proved yet again that you can write what exactly you feel,I am spellbound,honestly this is great,greater,greatest(lol I told you am spellbound),but I have to say this I somehow dont agree we calling ourselves freaks,cause this is normal to us,maybe abnormal to the others thats why for us the others are freaks(lol),but thanx for dedicating the poem to me(yeah I definetly feel identified with this Thanx thanx thanx),and please keep writing such amazing stuff please,this is surely one of THE BEST poems I have ever read,I dunno what more to say(lol after saying so much),and didnt I tell you am spellbound(lol how many times I will tell this),anyways you are great,keep writing.

Il inno di morte

when i use the term 'freak' im kind of making fun of 'them'. this is how we are called and this is what we are to them.
    but in my poem i tried to let ppl know we are the 'balance' of all that. i include lots of people, lots of 'us' here, and i wanted them to know that they are not alone.
    its ok, its your point of view. i wanted to demonstrate that even when we are freaks to them, they dont realize the importance of those 'freaks'. u know we are all different, but its a fact many ppl won't accept. therefore, 'us' that have similar ideas are rejected because we are 'weird'. i wanted to express that even when we are called that way, we diserve life as much as them and every single
    thing they can do, we can do it as well, they are not everything, the world is not up to them, i wanted to let ppl know we have a voice as well, and we wont be shut.
    I dont mean to offend anyone with this, and if anyone felt that way, i apologize

ahamLP

ahamLP Well-Known Member

Hey I think I didnt mean to offend you in anyway,I am sorry,I spoilt everything,I am sorry I take those words back.

Il inno di morte

by the way, sorry for saying you were a feak just like me in the end of my poem. (as you see, i edited my post) I apologize and promise never to do it again

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

a original peice of litature cannot be perserved in edits, the whole thing falls, like a plane, you dont apply a new engine to a 1979's air plane.

the poem i think, originaly better, but the poem still stands.

ahamLP

ahamLP Well-Known Member

Whats goin on here,just tell me,why did you edit the poem,why did you change your orignial peice of work into something which YOU thought I wanted,actually its all misunderstanding,cause if you have read my first comment correctly u would have seen I have said "I somehow dont agree we calling ourselves freaks",so i am speaking not just about myself but in general,even if people call us or me a freak I dont care,but all I was saying when we feel we are normal then why call ourselves freaks(let others call by that name if they want),so please put on the original poem and remove what u have edited,this is how you can be happy and so can I be,I hope you would do so.

Il inno di morte

Whats goin on here,just tell me,why did you edit the poem,why did you change your orignial peice of work into something which YOU thought I wanted,actually its all misunderstanding,cause if you have read my first comment correctly u would have seen I have said "I somehow dont agree we calling ourselves freaks",so i am speaking not just about myself but in general,even if people call us or me a freak I dont care,but all I was saying when we feel we are normal then why call ourselves freaks(let others call by that name if they want),so please put on the original poem and remove what u have edited,this is how you can be happy and so can I be,I hope you would do so. [/b][/quote]
    The only thing i changed was this: it originally said:

"Dedicated to my dear friend Amogh who is a freak... just like me..."

and i just left "Dedicated to my dear friend Amogh". I'm not tryin to sound interesting or anything, but after I read your post, I though it would be a really selfish thing to say you are afreak just like me, cuz who the hell am i to call you like that anyway? I believe you already know I just wanted to bring all those ppl rejected together and mix their feelings to make one poem. I wanted them to know they are not alone. We may be 'the rejected ones', but we have a voice, and we don't care if 'they' don't wanna listen, because we'll listen to each other and thats what matters.
    Now that i've explained all this, please tell me if you'd like me to change it the way it was or if you'd rather leave it the way it is. I'm saying this cuz this poem is for you, i wrote it before the conversation we had on msn about being so different, remember? you are a really important person to me, i've learned a lot from you, and please don't think i'll get mad if you decide to leave it like this or to change it, cuz i respect your point of view and i just want you to be comfortable with your poem.

again thank you and please let me know of your desition.

Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

:D nice poem keep on writing

ahamLP

ahamLP Well-Known Member

The only thing i changed was this: it originally said:

"Dedicated to my dear friend Amogh who is a freak... just like me..."

and i just left "Dedicated to my dear friend Amogh". I'm not tryin to sound interesting or anything, but after I read your post, I though it would be a really selfish thing to say you are afreak just like me, cuz who the hell am i to call you like that anyway? I believe you already know I just wanted to bring all those ppl rejected together and mix their feelings to make one poem. I wanted them to know they are not alone. We may be 'the rejected ones', but we have a voice, and we don't care if 'they' don't wanna listen, because we'll listen to each other and thats what matters.
    Now that i've explained all this, please tell me if you'd like me to change it the way it was or if you'd rather leave it the way it is. I'm saying this cuz this poem is for you, i wrote it before the conversation we had on msn about being so different, remember? you are a really important person to me, i've learned a lot from you, and please don't think i'll get mad if you decide to leave it like this or to change it, cuz i respect your point of view and i just want you to be comfortable with your poem.

again thank you and please let me know of your desition. [/b][/quote]
    Hey please change it to the way it was before,I dont want to dictate what others should write and what others shouldnt,and morever you didnt say anything wrong,so dont care about my decision(incidently I am against anybody changing anything just at the whip of others),so keep the original thing,you dont have to change anything from the original,hope you will put back the original,thanks again for writing such an amazing peice of work,I am still spellbound ^_^ .I think you are right in calling ourselves freaks(and I am a freak like you),until now I felt freak conveys a negative meaning,its not one who has a different thinking or different way of living as it should be,but people today call a person as freak the one who does dumb things(according to them),so thats the reason why I was a bit sceptical about it,but after your explantion I guess I am pretty convinced about it,thanx for everything,keep writing.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Not bad at all, I'm sure many people do relate to it like they've said.

Lpimp

Lpimp Extremely H! Vltg3

I did. :D