Body Crumbles by Dry Cell and LP?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by 50Ld13R, May 17, 2005.

50Ld13R

50Ld13R Member

hey people, while i was playing music on my computer i cam across 2 different different versions body crumbles( same song, minor differences in instruments, different singer), ive been researching and people say that its NOT by LP which they are correct its by Dry Cell.

comparing both songs with each other they do sound different and the other Body Crumbles could be mistaken for LP, because it does sort of sound like chester singing which is probly why they say its by LP.

so does anybody esle have both versions or does know who the other band is? and i hope i made sense

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Yep, it's a song by Dry Cell but the vocalist does sound like Chester in it.

The two versions are probably the album version and the demo version as they sound a bit different.

fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

i have only heard dry cell's version that is on the queen of the dammed album which could be mistaken for chester...

Th30racl3

Th30racl3 Member

The one that sounds like Chester is the demo version, the other version is the CD version. Both songs are sung by Jeff Gutt. Jeff and backround singer Judd are the only 2 singers of Dry Cell. A Guy by the name of Dave Waiserski subbed for Jeff Gutt while Jeff sang for a band called Acrylic but when Jeff came back Dave went back to his former band Dysfunktion212, I talk to him every once and awhile. None of Daves' versions of Dry Cell have ever been released.