Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I found out that my mom is my dad's second wife. Which sucks because I just found that out a few days ago :mellow: .

2. NofxPants

NofxPants Does your house have stairs?

One of my friends died on Friday night. She was 15, driving home from a party... drunk. Their was 2 sober people in the car. She never put her seatbelt on. And they hit a patch of loose gravel. Rolled over 2 times and she was thrown from the car. She didn't have her license or anything. It could have been prevented in so many ways. But now... She's gone. On Life Support in Edmonton, but the doctor said she has no chance of living, she has no brain activity. I don't know if they took her off Life Support or not...

RIP Katelyn, we'll all miss you. :(

3. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Shit :eek: .

Rest in peace

4. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Shit :eek: .

Rest in peace [/b][/quote]
    What she said.

That really sucks, what the hell were those sober people thinking? :angry:

5. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Shit,I'm sorry to hear that

I know what its like,I've lost 4 people in just 3 years :(

But I know how you must feel,I'm really sorry to hear it.

R.I.P

6. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

sorry if this is double posting but i'm just making sure my last post is there

7. Kris

Kris Well-Known Member

OMG my parents have decided that i'm no longer aloud to talk to my best friend. There was a bunch of these threats at my school that there was going to be shootings and they brought in police and stuff and somehow it got back to my mom (who is a teacher at another school) that they were investigating a kid named Chris--my best friend. My mom doesn't want me to talk to him anymore. Another thing is that all of her ignorant teacher friends are talking about the "gothic kids" U know the type-Converse, armbands, everything black. So now i can't wear my armbands and converse. I have to sneak them. It sucks. She doesn't understand that i finally have friends that i get along with and she messes it up. My dad only supports her. :( :angry:

8. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Shit. I'm sorry to hear that Rishi. :(
    RIP.

9. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

im sorry.

i hate it when ppl are stupid like that. all of these deaths could be prevented. *sigh*

the only good thing that could come out of this is ppl would learn from her mistake. i hope her death isnt for nothing.

RIP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....that last part was an offline message. do you think i was too mean to him? he wont accept that i wont g/o w/ him. *sigh*sometimes you have to be mean, right?

10. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

No not at al (to your sig)l, he has to understand that he can't have what he wants. Maybe u were a little rough, but I probly would have gone worse if I were in your shoes, but thatz cuz im mean, lol. Nah not really.

And you have my feelings rishi...

11. CloserToCrawling

CloserToCrawling Ambient

I'm really sorry Rishi. I hope things get better. :hugz: :(

12. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

The girl I like doesn't like me because I'm not hot enough. She's vain, but I feel like I shouldn't be pissed, because I'm the same way too. If someone liked me and they weren't hot or whatever, I wouldn't date them. Looks do matter, and I can't fault her for that, but I'm really pissed and hurt.

Oh well. Life goes on. :)

13. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i hate popularity, even tho im popular in some ways, its horrible. i already have some stalkers.... and i know who they are... and i can just look out the window right when i get home and there looking at my house I FUCKING HATE POPULARITY... thats why im becomeing anti socail ^_^

14. Pap3rcut

Pap3rcut Banned

I fell in love with this girl. i was always there for her when she needed me and i knew that she is going to use me like a tissue paper and thats what she did. After that she wouldn't even stop by to talk to me. The whole time(6 Years) she changed 3 boyfriends and kept me aside as a pet. I don't know why but i never said a word to her. She would lie and give me an impression that things are going to change for me in a good way and as soon as she got what she wanted from me, she would ignore me as if i don't exist. Not only that she would laugh at me with her friends when she knows that i know what she is making fun of.

I am not even a bad looking guy. I have a good heart and am a very caring person. I could have slept with any girl in my skool if i wasn't waitin for her love.

I came to USA. tried to contact her. She doesn't reply. always leave a message on her voice mail for her b'day. she never does the same for me. I still have that bouquet of yellow roses she gave me on my b'day 3 years ago. she threw the rose i gave to her in a place where she knew i m gonna see it the very next day. Then she lied about it and i told her i m sorry for accusing you for something u didnt do. Although i knew she was the one who did it because i know my Rose. I took 5 hours to choose one. I still remember every second of it.

Then her memories kinda faded away coz she was actually away from me. I don't see her anymore. Never been in a relationship. if there are any....they were limited from Fiday Night to Sunday evenings.

I am not a lonely person who thinks about her all the time. I just regret why did i fall for her. The thing i regret the most is that I STILL LOVE HER.

but so far so good.......i think ups and downs are a part of life....I m happy with my life. I m blessed with many other better things out there.

15. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

I have this friend who's a girl, and shall remain unnamed for fear she'll find this. I talk to her every day, but the thing is that we never talk about anything meaningful. It's like not talking when we are, if you know what I mean. Her ex is currently still talking to her, and she pays more attention to him when I'm around. When he isn't around, she pays more attention to her other friends, and I'm like a little puppet just sitting there waiting to be moved. I've known her for a long time, and I've been growing more and more attached to her to the extent that I need to see her or I'm not alright inside. Call it love if you want. It's like she's the one thing keeping me in this boring town. I've fallen for her, no doubt about it, but as always, I'm not getting much attention. She's changed so much that I can't really tell who she is anymore. I'm just kind of depressed inside that she never talks about much with me anymore. I just miss the girl I knew the last 4 years.

16. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

What exactly do her and her ex talk about?

17. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

What exactly do her and her ex talk about? [/b][/quote]
    Nothing, really, he just acts like their still together, hugging her, holding her hand, and whatnot. It just kills me to see it.

18. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

There's this girl my friend has been into for a while. Like the whole first love kinda thing. He grew really close to her and it finally got to a point that he told her about his feelings for her. She didn't return those feelings. She knew that she should, because she knows that he's like the perfect guy, but she doesn't feel it. They're still friends, he has a girlfriend, but he still keeps an eye on her. You know how it is, to make sure that she's happy and that nothing happens to her. The form of love that goes beyond friendship, etc.

I've been his sort of therapist along with a few other trusted friends about her. We talk about everything, no holds barred, and I know his situation. He cares about her, but he's worried about her getting hurt because she goes for the guy that's a jerk all the time. So a lot of the time we hang out with her. Especially now, since she's moved to a new town that's under development.

Through the short time that I've known her, I'm starting to like her. And now I feel like I'm betraying my friend.

19. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

hmm there is this married couple that really wanna have a threesome w/ me. the guy, John, has a crush on me. and he flirts w/ me all the time.

i might come and visit them on Monday cuz im going to a concert in Carson City (where they live) and its not like i would be able to see them much cuz they live a long way away and i have to pay for my own gas in my K5...which when it cost $65 to fill up my tank and i dont have a job....its kinda a lot. but he is really looking forward to it and is excited to see me again.

i talked to him for like 3 hrs on the phone today. lol

oh i have the weirdest relationships w/ ppl!!!

i met them and all of their friends at the rave. and i ended up kissing both of them heheheh (thats kinda what you do when you're rollin) but lol i dunno.

haha my "love" life is complicated. all well, i should just go out and have fun....right?

20. TomTom90

TomTom90 Active Member

Theres this girl who likes me. Shes a really good friend, but I just don't like her in that way. I don't want to ruin anything. what should I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.