Drugs

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Holiday, Mar 20, 2005.

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

There has been a lot of drug use around me this year. i have kinda gotten caught up in it.

i was wondering if any you guys have ever done anything. have you or your friends have had problems w/ them.

-----

i tried X for my first time last saturday at a rave and i really enoyed it. i mean it was great.

i also tried Salvia last night. it makes you trip for about 2 mins. has anyone heard of it?

hmm im just curious....

Testament

Testament \m/ LPA Super Member

I did X and heroin briefly.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I've never tried any drugs. The only drug I'm planning on trying before my life's end is marijuana.

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

so you havnt tried it yet? it isnt that great really. lol

hehe your still young. it ruins some ppl's lives...but so does all drugs (drinking included). i guess it is one of the "best" drugs you can do really.

hehe have fun henever you do it :p

JasonB

JasonB Well-Known Member

Never have never will.That stuff screws you up,my uncle was seriously injured in a car accident by somebody that was high off drugs.Since then I've decided i'm not touching that crap.

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

ive never done drugs (excluding alcohol) and i never will either. i watched requiem for a dream. drugs fuck you up.

its crazy how much kids nowadays do drugs. like, almost everyone i know does drugs. its becoming ridiculous. fuck, i can never spell that word.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Whoa. Coincidence. I was listening to I Don't Like The Drugs But The Drugs Like Me while reading this.

I have a friend in Ohio who grows mushrooms. He told me not to do them till you're older and do little of it. Smoking, not worth it. Alcohol, older and in moderation.

Perla

Perla Give 'Em Hell Kid

I totally disagree. a son of my mom's friend died having his first marihuana.... he wasn't smoking it like fast, he just inhaled and his heart stopped beating.... R.I.P

Jejune

Jejune Active Member

I think it's sad that a lot of people think it's a natural part of life to try drugs. I promise myself to prove that wrong, and I'd be deeply disappointed if my friends decide to try it out. There are plenty of other ways to have fun without wasting money and health.

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

I take a lot of drugs these days.I am feeling much better because of it.
    I suggest everyone should have them when required

....I am talking of cough syrup :lol:

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

ive been taking a lot of pharmesudicals myself.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I've only tried drinking and Marijuana.

I'm not going to drink much anymore at all. (until I go to brazil with my exchange student for two weeks during vacation lol) because in Brazil, It's apparently legal for all ages to do it, even if your five. Crazyness.

But I would never do it heavily, or irrisponsibly. Seeing as how it's not very good you, and can fuck you up. As for Marijuana.. I've only done it twice, and I have to admit it's pretty fun lol. I would probably do that again if I could, see as how it's not very harmful.

aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:lol: !!
    Yeah I have tried that ,works pretty good on me but the taste sucks.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I smoke weed once in awhile. Thats about it, not trying anything else though.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Marijuana does make you pretty dumb though. One time when I did it, my friend Corey was hugging a wall so I wrote on the wall "Corey fondles walls" and started laughing hystarically.. :lol: It also makes you hungry as hell. Nothing like going to Taco Bell in the middle of the night and eating four whole mexican melts. Yum.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

When i'm high, i go threw different stages where one second i'm laughing and than all of the sudden i feel all depressed and i start to cry0 and etc, pretty fucking weird. And i have to sleep to feel normal again so ya.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Why does everyone think doing X or E or whatever you call it is good. I drains your fucking spinal fluid for shit's sakes. Is that really worth a high? Personally I would only do Marijuana or something derived from it.. ie: hash. But other than that, I wouldn't do anything else.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

When i'm high, i go threw different stages where one second i'm laughing and than all of the sudden i feel all depressed and i start to cry0 and etc, pretty fucking weird. And i have to sleep to feel normal again so ya. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah I do that too. One time my friend Michele and I ended up somehow in a tool shed, and started crying and hugging and expressing our undenying love for eachother. :wth: :lol:

I forget saying stuff imediatly too. I'm like "Oh my god I have to tell you something but- Oh crap I forget, I just had it, oh my god what was it.. I can't remember." and I start going insane and confused.. :mellow:

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

Well.. I have a classmate and I only know him as stoned. One moment he's like a five year old, the other moment he has something intelligent to say. And he has a tick in his eye. Weird stuff.

Perla

Perla Give 'Em Hell Kid

*shivers* :wth: