Highs and Lows of Life

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Burningsoul, Mar 15, 2005.

Burningsoul

Burningsoul Well-Known Member

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong forum, werent to sure.
    I just wanted to know, what do you think is the highest point of your life, and what is the lowest point of your life so far.
    My highest would have to be becoming a kickboxing instructor, took alot of time and energy and at times i wanted to quit but when i finally became one i felt great
    My lowest point has got to be right now, in the last 3 and half weeks i have lost my nan, my uncle, my grandad has had a heart attack, my dad has lost his job and one of my friends has tried to commit suicide, its a low point but i know everything will be ok.
    So anyone wanna share their highs and lows

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Highpoint - Last summer working @ camp.

Lowpoint - Couple years back, everything just sucked.

Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

Happiest: Now-I'm just happy, everything seems to be going well at the moment!

Worst: About 4 years ago, everything started going wrong, I was being bullied, extremly low self esteem.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

High - Now

Low - The rest of my life was relatively low compared to now ;)

Burningsoul

Burningsoul Well-Known Member

compared to what, whats so good now that makes everythin else seem like it sucked

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Sorry for being unclear.

My girlfriend, seeing my life take the shape that I want it to, my friends have gotten through a lot, everything is just smooth sailing.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

High - The past year have been great, i think its all going downhill now though since my bestfriend moved away and shit but i'll live.

Low - When i was in grade 9. Everything sucked. My parents broke up and shit, and school wasn't that great.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

High: Now, I'm beginning to open my eyes to many different aspects of humanity, society, and psychology. Beginning to believe in science more than religion, a more practical belief.

Low: Now, at the same time, my wild sense of pleasure and apathetic habits have sent me into a spiral downward for my future, I need to apply myself if I decide to become what I'm anticipating to be.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

hi //
    - grade 8 ... best fucking year ever.
    - getting a girlfriend. ^_^

lo //
    - grandma died just recently. :(
    - there's still a slight gap inbetween me and my gf.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

High - At Summer Camp where I met my girlfriend who I am still going out to this day. I also met my best friend there and lost 20 pounds over the summer. *Used to be chubby* I also met some awesome people and can't wait to go back there this summer.

Low - September 2003. One of my good friends and my cousin died 10 days apart.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

High - Uh. I haven't had a high moment in my life yet, really. I'm only 15. But if I had to pick something close to it, it'd probably be moving to Lebanon, Tennessee. Great place. Dress codes really do help you get along with everyone else.

Low - I have two, actually. My grandmother, who I was really close with, being diagnosed with Breast Cancer, and her dying holding my hand. The other one I remember more clearly, that being when my mother found out she had Multiple Scerosis, and I have a chance of gaining MS later on in life, but it's very unlikely.

CloserToCrawling

CloserToCrawling Ambient

High-Never had a high moment once. pretty screwed up, unhappy life so far

Low-Now, all the time, same difference to me. :(

Ashurii

Ashurii Well-Known Member

High - When Lance asked me out.

Low - When my father died. And When Lance broke up with me. And time wise, Now.

Testament

Testament \m/ LPA Super Member

High- Learning about heavy metal.

Low- Every frickin day.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

High - This summer. As stupid as it may sound, Spain helped me to find myself. I was as free as I had never been before and I realise that this summer has changed to to become what I am today. I grew up and learned a lot because of the amazing people I met. :)

Low - September. I had problems with accepting the changes that happened during the summer. How would people react to what I had become? Did I want to stay the good old Maëlle everyone knew or, did I want to be the Maëlle I discovered during the summer? At the same time, I was really stressing out with College (Teachers in here have a knack for making it look like it's the most important choice of your life), my parents and my brother were always fighting (And hearing yelling and screaming every night becomes kind of hard after two weeks..). And, on top of it all, I had to make choices concerning some friendships. Who I wanted to stay friend with, who I didn't want as a friend anymore and who I wanted to become closer to...

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

High - Right now, amazing friends wouldn't trade anything in the world for them.

Low - Last year, my mom used to beat me alot then.

goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

High- Sixth grade was pretty great.

Low-- well, I haven't had many lows in my life. Everything that wasn't a high was a....Blah. But not exactly a low.