Ever had a knife held against you?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by hybrid_soldier, Mar 13, 2005.

hybrid_soldier

hybrid_soldier Well-Known Member

Yesterday me and four of my friends (Moyo, Aaron and Sultan) got into a fight with some guys and they all pulled out knifes and tried stabbing us, this was seriously one of the most scariest feelings ive ever felt. i was just wondering if anyone else has been in this position before and if so how do you feel about it? Don't you think knives and guns should be banned or not?

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

:eek: Luckily you're still ok.

Testament

Testament \m/ LPA Super Member

My friend's whole family has been threatened at gunpoint.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I don't know about the knives, but I do know that feeling of terror.

On halloween, we threw some candy at a guy's car, and he chased us through a park (all through the grass and stuff) trying to run us down. I literally jumped out of the way when he was about a foot behind me.

Scary shit.

DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

Yup, I have. It's not that scary if you examine the situation quickly.. He or she has a knife because he/she has the conviction that he/she cannot accomplish what he/she wants to accomplish without it, therefore, when you quickly wrestle the knife out of his/her hands the tables have turned. You might get a little scar in your neck though, but that heals quickly.

The only time I experienced a real feeling of terror was when I had constant dreams of my then girlfriend (about 3 years ago) dying.. But then something like that means more to me then my own death, others are important I'm not.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Once, a very long time ago just because I'm Arab...

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

yeah i have. it was my brother. god, what a loser.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Thats kinda creepy cos exactly the same thing happened to me 4 years ago! (except instead of throwing candy/sweets at his car we threw toilet paper :lol: )

:eek: Its good you're ok

As for me I've been held at knifepoint before but luckily a few of my older friends came along and beat the lving crap out of the dude that was trying to mug me.I've also seen someone die right at my feet from a stabbing.Not a nice thing to see.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

We were throwing full soda cans at people downtown, and threw them directly at this kid, turned around, and hit him again. As we're driving away, I look in the rearview mirror and he's pointing something that I thought was a gun at us, never found out what it was though.

I've had knives pulled out on me a few times, in one occurence I reversed the attack.

lofton0788

lofton0788 Well-Known Member

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

thats the most fucking scaryiest thing

a knife help agienst you(espesaily near the throght(i cant spell))
    i knew i could of died, spared me because i was 13......

i can wait for my 14th b-day

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

one day my bro was pissing me off so i smacked him while he was doing a sandwich in the kitchen and started running so he threw the knife at me and it a little bit of it went in the legs, nothing serious though.

When i was four living in Iraq, my older sister was babysitting me and she wanted me to go to sleep so i ran to my parents room and picked up my dads gun which he had under his pellow for protection, i just pointed at her till my parents came. Got the shit kicked out of me.

hybrid_soldier

hybrid_soldier Well-Known Member

I don't know about america but in Englad if you have a knife bigger than 3inches and if you don't have a good enough reason for carrieng it you could go 2 jail up to 5 years. I was just wondering what the rules are like in america. Also im glad that guns are not sold here cause that would just be really scary, knife is one thing but gun, that is a whole another story! Yeah im ok thanx :) just kinda shoock up, cuase it was my first time.

Burningsoul

Burningsoul Well-Known Member

Yeah i guess its kinda good that we dont have places that sell alot of guns here in england, as for knives, they are easier to get obviously, alot of people though carry them without intent on usin them, just gonna threaten people, but you still do get the nutters who are gonna use them, in my opinion if someone pulls out a knife on ya go for the nuts or the legs.... or run. I myself carry my own weapon called a kubotan that my kickboxing instructor gave me, its legal so i carry it just incase. If aomeone goes for ya with a knife you have to do what it takes to get outta that situation... better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Kill Me Kiss Me

Kill Me Kiss Me Member

Just the thought of it has me shivering, it's a horrible thought. :unsure:

Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

well one time me and a few of my black friends were chasing down some kid who was running his mouth and saying racial things. so anyways we catch him and tell him to shut his fucking mouth. and he pulls a knife out. but this kid was like in the 8 grade, so we just ran at him and beat the shit outa him till he dropped the knife.

but other than that i havent really ever been a serious situation before.

ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

I can't say I have ever experienced anything like that. I never hope to.

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

I haven't, but a kid just got expelled from my school for holding the blade of a pair of scissors against a teacher's throat.

Like I said, I've never been in that situation, but it could happen because my city's filled with gangs and kids like that.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

lmao! You're really smart.

---
    I've never been in any incident where I was held at gunpoint or had a knife to the throat. Probably because my community is really safe, eh? If I ever was, I'd probably be able to get out of it, i've got my ways. ;)

Ashurii

Ashurii Well-Known Member

When I was 13 I had a pair of scissors right to the back of my neck at school. Teachers scissors too, so they were extremely sharp. The kid who was doing it would have stabbed me to death with them if he had the chance. I ran as fast as I could, and got a teacher. The kid had ADHD and they blamed it on that, but I seriously doubt that that was the reason.