Hydroponikz.com

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Derek, Feb 21, 2005.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Back in the summer of 2002 around the release of Linkin Park's highly awaited remix disc Reanimation, a previously unknown rapper by the name of Hydroponikz made his entry into the hip-hop world. Rapping his very own version of Enth E Nd over a self-made instrumental, the queens based rapper quickly became recognized by Linkin Park fans across the globe. Met by widespread P2P transfer, the track soon became a common find on filesharing programs such as KaZaA and limewire, leaving many people to wonder where they could hear more music by this talented artist.

Well finally, after over two years of making a name for himself in the underground Queens circuit, Hydroponikz is ready to make his return to the world wide web. With a brand new studio at his grasp, the 19 year old rapper is constantly writing and recording new tracks, hoping that he may one day be able to create a demo that will get him noticed in the hip-hop world. Rapping about true struggles and returning to the former ways of hip-hop, Ryan (hydroponikz) is a welcome break from the materialistic mainstream hip-hop on the radio today. Ryan dreams of returning hip-hop to its original glory, and hopes that his music will one day be enjoyed by people across the globe. Always wanting to keep it real with his fans, and never forgetting the people who got him where he is today, Ryan is an example of a true musician who will never sell out to advertisers or the cliche rap that pollutes today's airwaves.

So if you're like Ryan, and you want to bring hip-hop back to what it was, then go on over to http://www.hydroponikz.com and listen to a stream of one of his latest tracks called "Enslave The World" (the song shall automatically play open the site's loading). If you like what you hear, drop Ryan a message and get the word out to your friends and family. Hip-Hop is in need of a revolution. Help Ryan be the man who gets it there.

(Note: 56k users may have to keep the site open for a few minutes until the song downloads and begins play. Please be patient and allow for the track to completely load.)

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I liked this freestyle. The one he did to Primo's "Hip-Hop" instrumental a while back was cool too.

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

Nice, tight sounding beat. Very professional sounding. Lucky not "Jay-Z" sounding even though I like Jay. Was that a freestyle?! If it was then damn. Nice Eminem line at the end lol. I need to hear more actual tracks from this dude.

Derek

It was composed of several different freestyles he's done in the past. Not neccesarily a freestyle, but written from ones he's done.

Glad you like it, spread the word.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Is his 'Enth E Nd' cover still available?

Derek

Even though we highly discourage against mp3 discussion (and I dont wanna hear anyone bitching about this) search on KaZaA for something like "Enth E Nd performed by Hydroponikz".

I cant give you the song but you should find it easily. It's really old school though as he did this before he had a studio. :lol:

We're working on getting up a player with his strongest songs.

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

Nice , buit there are so many underground hip hop artist who are very talented who also not get the attention they deserve,

Hydroponikz

Hydroponikz Member

which is why we need to spread the word to as many people as we can when the site actually launches :D

thanks for the support guys!

dro.

Derek

which is why we need to spread the word to as many people as we can when the site actually launches :D

thanks for the support guys!

dro. [/b][/quote]
    Hahahah you joined 3 years ago and only have four posts. :lol:

Flash player coming soon guys. And Like Dro said, if you think he's one of those "underground artists that isnt getting the attention he deserves" give that link out to everyone you know.

We want Ryan to have a good streetteam by the site's launch.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I don't really like most rap, but I thought it was all right. I'm interested in hearing more, when it's out.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Even though we highly discourage against mp3 discussion (and I dont wanna hear anyone bitching about this) search on KaZaA for something like "Enth E Nd performed by Hydroponikz".

I cant give you the song but you should find it easily. It's really old school though as he did this before he had a studio. :lol:

We're working on getting up a player with his strongest songs. [/b][/quote]
    Talking about where to get mp3s shouldn't be a problem. Just linking and telling specific sites should be wrong. KaZaA is known by like everyone, so I don't think it's a problem. But what do I know, I'm just a supermember :lol:

But yeah, you know how I collect LP related materials so.. yeah - this is a must hear.