Newbie but longtime fan

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by USAF.07, Feb 11, 2005.

USAF.07

USAF.07 Well-Known Member

What's up everyone? I'm new to posting here but I'm always on this site and a huge LP fan since 01. Anyways don't know if there's many military on this site (guessing most of you are in high school still but I'm just 19 myself) but I'm currently in the Air Force now serving in the Middle East so if anyone has questions or anything hit me up, and btw today is Mike Shinoda's B-Day, happy b-day Mike! :mike:

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Please don't tell me to salute you evertime you enter a thread. I'm begging you.

Welcome. Read the rules and avoid Branden and you should be fine.

albi

albi Banned

welcome

lp_sk8ergurl

lp_sk8ergurl Well-Known Member

Welcome to the LPA.

USAF.07

No don't worry no saluting lol, I'm not even an officer I'm like the third lowest rank lol.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Hmm... Third lowest rank... Airman First Class?

And what are you doing? Handling neat toys like AIM-9 Sidewinders :lol: ?

Anyway, welcome!

numbfeeling9

numbfeeling9 Afraid of you

WELCOME! How's the Air Force? I'm thinking of joining when I'm old enough. I love it! Oh yeah! Have fun here! :D

Smoke

Smoke Well-Known Member

Welcome to the LPA!!! :kicking:

USAF.07

Yep you got it, I'm putting on Senior Airman by the end of this year though and I'll wear that until I seperate in 2007, scary thought me being one rank below a Sgt lol; anyways I do play with some cool stuff, chem and bio detection equipment, basically WMD detection for the AF.

USAF.07

The AF is good, getting paid some serious money while I'm deployed to Qatar right now, my next pay check is for $1600 that's like $800 a week! Yeah the AF is great if you want to try something new and get some college money and more. I'm letting them pay for my 04 Mustang as well :p Another reason I joined too was to grow up, I wouldn't of done that or got any real life experience by going to college right away.

Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

The AF is good, getting paid some serious money while I'm deployed to Qatar right now, my next pay check is for $1600 that's like $800 a week! Yeah the AF is great if you want to try something new and get some college money and more. I'm letting them pay for my 04 Mustang as well :p Another reason I joined too was to grow up, I wouldn't of done that or got any real life experience by going to college right away. [/b][/quote]
    lol yeah thats cool. well enjoy your time here at the LPA :D

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I wish you and your comrades safety in your ventures, even if I may not support the man commanding your country. :)

Welcome! :)

USAF.07

I don't either, I tried to make a difference by voting against him. It's confusing sometimes supporting a war you don't believe in; everyone over here is all "hoo-rah!" over the war on terrorism or as I call it our search for more oil lol. But you'd be surprised a lot of us do hate him.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

I don't either, I tried to make a difference by voting against him. It's confusing sometimes supporting a war you don't believe in; everyone over here is all "hoo-rah!" over the war on terrorism or as I call it our search for more oil lol. But you'd be surprised a lot of us do hate him. [/b][/quote]
    i havent said welcome yet, so yeh welcome to LPA - i think you are doing a good thing and keep up the good work :peace:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I don't either, I tried to make a difference by voting against him. It's confusing sometimes supporting a war you don't believe in; everyone over here is all "hoo-rah!" over the war on terrorism or as I call it our search for more oil lol. But you'd be surprised a lot of us do hate him. [/b][/quote]
    How very courageous of you to speak out like that.

I'm not surprised many of you hate him, considering the fact he's risking your lives for unplausible wars without a shred of evidence to show for all of your suffering and dedication. It's completely asinine how little he values your lives.

lofton0788

lofton0788 Well-Known Member

Welcome,

It's great how your representing our country too!!!I'm not big into the military (go to a military high school so I'm kinda sick of it) but I really respect what you guys are doing