The band/artist you dislike

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by ahamLP, Jan 31, 2005.

Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

That's one.

// Most "Mainstream" Rap -
    Absolutely no difference between different rappers' music.
    I guess I just don't get rap. Personally, I dislike people who brag, and that's really all that 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, etc. do. They brag. They brag about their money, their jewelery, their cars, their sexual partners. Personally, I couldn't give a flying fuck what Nelly's pendant says, what size rims T.I. has on his Escalade, or how wide Ludacris' ho's rear end is.
    Not to mention, most rappers are pretty much the Anti-English. They can't speak their own language, and that's sort of bad...

// Lindsay Lohan/Paris Hilton
    See someone elses post above.

// Maroon 5
    It's just way too soft for me.

I'm really sure there are more, but I need to go, in addition to I can't think of any more.

lofton0788

lofton0788 Well-Known Member

ashlee simpson because she cant even go on stage and sing herself

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

i dislike Nirvana's music.

SylverWind

SylverWind Member

And you're warned for homophobic language. Grow up. [/b][/quote]
    My bad, didn't know that wasn't allowed here. Well, I just don't like them, then. O:

-Sylv

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Umm. There is a thread with the rules in it. I think it's in the Newbie Camp.

Lallou

Lallou Active Member

That, and blaming her band after she gives such a bad performance.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Mainstream Rap - Lacks creativity that so many other deserving artists show in their beats. Mainstream rap is the same old crap... gimme some old school and underground stuff, that's where it's at.

Good Charlotte - I just don't like them.

U2 - Too full of themselves, their music is shoddy at best, and they ruined a perfectly good iPod commercial. Then I hear about their deep lyrics... here're a few "deep lyrics" from Vertigo.

"Hello, hello.... hola!"
    "Yeah yeah yeah yeah"
    "Can you feel?"

Um... bye, no, and yes, I can feel, thank you very much.

Limp Bizkit - "I did it all for the nookie... the nookie. So you can take that cookie and stick it up your yeah!" Enough said. That and despite the fact that Wes Borland is back in the band, they still suck.

Metallica - the only time I could stand it was when Cheap Cologne put Jay-Z's lyrics on top of it :lol: But seriously, they went from okay to horrible.

Justin Timberlake - Backstreet Boys all the way BAY-BEE! But seriously, I can't stand his voice. That and him trying to beat-box on Rock Your Body was enough for me.

User Name

Okay, first of all, you got that last quote wrong. Secondly, they're from a chorus. You really expect deep lyrics from A FUCKING CHORUS? :rolleyes:

Wow. Just. Wow.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Okay, first of all, you got that last quote wrong. Secondly, they're from a chorus. You really expect deep lyrics from A FUCKING CHORUS? :rolleyes:

Wow. Just. Wow. [/b][/quote]
    *claps* well said.

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

I forgot K-liber it's dutch and horrible

Danny

Danny Banned

Alexisonfire- Can't understand what the hell they say when there singing.

User Name

With growling, you never understand what they're saying. :lol:

the_face_inside

the_face_inside Well-Known Member

evanescence/HIM/sum41/good charlotte/britney spears/christina aguilera/enrique iglesias=YOU SUCK!!!

NofxPants

NofxPants Does your house have stairs?

Alright... Here is my list:

Simple Plan - Quit bitching about stuff that never happened to you. If you can rent a bridge for a music video you shouldn't have problems.

Coheed And Cambria - WTF is wrong with the lead singers voice, he sounds like some chick.

Mainstream Rap - Everyone pretty much took the words outta my mouth. But Kayne is amazing I must admit.

Good Charlotte - How do you still have fans? Your instruments are horrible, you really have no talent at all.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Wow. Just. Wow. [/b][/quote]
    Okay, I digress on that one. But U2 still sucks.

And adding to the list, I hate Saliva with a passion. For some reason I just don't like their music.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Wow, so much hatred for Good Charlotte.

Crossfade - They sound Nickelback-ish and that's a bad thing.

Nickelback - Their music sounds the same to me. Horrible lyrics and horrible sound.

Good Charlotte - Everyone on here knows that I like these guys. I still like them infact but just not as much anymore. I think the 5 of them need to have a band meeting and just say "What the fuck are we doing?". They are better than what they are subjecting themselves to. They need to direct their music to a much older fanbase and maybe get a better sound. They also need to stop whining in their lyrics. I have lost some respect for them but I'm not giving up on them. I'm still a fan and I'll only support them on buying their cds and going to their live shows. Also, I hate being lumped into the "If you like GC, you're a teenie" shit. I was never a teenie for them and will never be. That is all.

Simple Plan (first cd) - I dislike their first cd so much. The lyrics are horrible and it just makes me want to cut off my ears. Their second cd, in my opinion, is much better...but not by a whole lot.

Evanescence - I'm really over them, seriously. Too overplayed and hyped. I'm sick of them. Go away, please.

Limpbizkit - What can I say that hasn't been said? :lol:

...that's really about it. I pretty much like everything, really.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Okay, I digress on that one. But U2 still sucks.

And adding to the list, I hate Saliva with a passion. For some reason I just don't like their music. [/b][/quote]
    Too much Maddox for you. :lol:

goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

The lead singer's voice of Thursday just GRATES on me. It just sounds too much like a whine...

Ant

Ant Ambient

Well, since people are defending Ashlee Simpson [edit: earlier in the thread, I just missed the posts when I skimmed the topic], I feel I can defend my points against her...

First of all: she lip-synched on SNL, yes, everyone knows that. But, you all defend her saying that her album sounds great. Well, if it's all producing crap, then what does it matter? You can produce anyone to sound like that. Did you not see her on the Orange Bowl? She was horrible, and then she blamed it on the fans, saying that she was wearing an OU jersey and the USC fans were the only ones booing her (or maybe I have the teams backwards).

If you can't sing, you just can't sing... maybe she believes in herself, but does that make her good? The entire point of this topic is the band or artists you dislike... if she doesn't sound good, why should you like her? Lots of people believe in their music. William Hung (who I mentioned in my list) believes in his music, but does that mean I like him? Not really.

Mushroom Cloud

Mushroom Cloud Well-Known Member

Im getting pretty sick of is Maroon 5. Their songs are not even that good and practically every song on their cd has become a single. Its like they are trying to be a jazzy coldplay but all they do is piss me off. Its probably not so much the band itself, but the lead singer drives me insane. If anybody likes them its cool...its just not for me.