From The Inside

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Crawler, Jan 23, 2005.

Crawler

Crawler Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I found no thread for this so I'm just starting a new one...
    I finally got my book yesterday. This book is bigger than iI thought It would be...really great. But one thing I found confused me a little bit...
    At the video section when it comes to "somewhere i belong" they wrote "June 15-16"...but this is supposed to mean January 15-16 right?? Did anyone else found any mistakes in the book??

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i dont own a copy of the book yet, maybe someone else could help you out ^_^

Cale.

Cale. Banned

maybe they shot the video in 2002. Not sure though :unsure:

TheChase

TheChase Well-Known Member

it's probably a mistake or something. in june 2003 they released the video for faint and they couldnt shot the video in 2002, the song wasnt even finished then. whatever...

i didnt get the book yet, but i'm quiet interested in the content of the book. is there anything written 'bout the european tour in september 2003? anything bout the berlin show back in september 2003? i just wanted to know that. i'm sure you can help me out guys...

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

matttheskwirl14

matttheskwirl14 Well-Known Member

i wish i could tell you but i cant because none of the stores around here have the book

TheChase

i'm so pissed cause no book store offers the book. i just went to one store around my block and they didn't even ordered the book for me. they just dont know anything bout the book.

and i'm really surprised that the book wasnt a big thing around this board. i bet this would be the theme for the next couple months it was obviously not the case. whatever...

Crawler

Crawler Well-Known Member

@crowdsurfer:
    No, there is nothing written about the berlin show 2003. I was also there to see them but unfortunetly there is nothing about it in the book. Maybe because he had a broken arm or whatever... And hey, try Amazon...I got my book 1 week ago... ;)

TheChase

@crawler:
    is there anything written bout the european tour? i mean if not, it wouldnt really worth for the money. it'd be amazing to see stuff from the show i went to. maybe i could show it my kids later in future, like 'look at this, i was there' or something haha

what about the handwritten stuff in the book? what did they actually write?

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

There is nothin about the LPU tour in the UK either, i was hoping there would be something about that or atleast the UK November tour, but there wasn't.

TheChase

so there is just material about the tours in the us like summer sanatarium or p:r. thats poor, i wont buy the shit...